- As per the leaked traning document, the Vivo Y200 will feature a 6.67-inch AMOLED 120Hz display.
- The device will be powered by Snapdragon 4 Gen 2 SoC.
- The smartphone is tipped to pack a 4,800mAh battery.
The Vivo Y200 smartphone could be launching in India next month as per a new leak. Ahead of next month’s launch, the specifications of this upcoming Y-series smartphone have been tipped via a leaked training document obtained by the folks at The Tech Outlook. As per the report, the Vivo Y200 will be a 5G smartphone which will feature an AMOLED display, a dual-camera setup, and a 16MP selfie camera. The smartphone will measure 7.69mm in terms of dimensions, and it will weigh around 190 grams.
Vivo Y200 Will Feature Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 SoC, 64MP Camera
The leaked training document reveals that the Vivo Y200 will feature a 6.67-inch AMOLED display. The display panel will have a Full HD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. Powering the smartphone under the hood there will be Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 SoC. The smartphone will pack 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. It will also have a 8GB Virtual RAM support.
Moving onto the imaging department, the device will feature a dual-camera setup. The camera module will include a 64MP primary camera which will have OIS support. Accompanying the 64MP main camera there will be a 2MP portrait sensor. The rear-facing camera on the device will have three wedding-style portrait modes. For selfies and video-calling purposes, the smartphone will rely on a 16MP camera.
The device will be backed by a 4,800mAh battery which will support 44W fast charging. For security purpose, the smartphone will feature an in-display fingerprint sensor. On the software side of things, the device will boot Funtouch OS 13 out of the box. As per the report, the Vivo Y200 will be launching in India next month. We should get to learn more details about the device in the coming few days.
In a piece of related news, Vivo recently reduced the price of its two Y-series smartphones, the Vivo Y02T and the Vivo Y16 in India. The pricing of these devices was reduced by Rs 500. After the recent price drop, the Vivo Y02T now retails for Rs 8,999, while the Vivo Y16 price in India starts at Rs 10,499 for the base 4GB RAM + 64GB storage configuration. On the other hand, the Vivo Y16 4GB RAM model with 128GB of internal storage costs Rs 11,999.
Vivo Y200 Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED display, Full HD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 SoC with Adreno 619 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB RAM, 128GB of internal storage, 8GB Virtual RAM.
- Software: Android 13.
- Rear-facing camera: 64MP primary camera, OIS, 2MP depth sensor.
- Front-facing camera: 16MP.
- Battery: 4,800mAh, 44W fast charging.
- Other Features: In-display fingerprint sensor.
- Thickness And Weight: 7.69mm; 190 grams.