Xbox Game Pass lineup for the second half of June has now been confirmed and it includes FIFA 22, which is now part of the EA Play lineup. Other fantastic games such as Naraka: Bladepoint will also be arriving on Game Pass soon as well as well-known AAA juggernauts such as Far Cry 5.
Games part of the Game Pass lineup for the second half of June:
- Shadowrun Trilogy (Cloud and Console) ID@Xbox – Available Now
- Total War: Three Kingdoms (PC)Total War: Three Kingdoms (PC) – Available Now
- FIFA 22 (Console and PC) EA Play – June 23
- Naraka: Bladepoint (Cloud, Console, and PC) – June 23
- Far Cry 5 (Cloud, Console, and PC) – July 1
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Available Now
- Omori (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Available Now
FIFA 22 Will be Available on Xbox Game Pass from June 23
EA announced earlier last week that FIFA 22 will be part of EA Play from June 23 – which also meant the game will be available as part of Xbox Game Pass. The annual sports franchise is likely to announce its newest title soon enough and is more than likely set for launch in September.
Game Pass is currently available at a massive discount, as players can grab 3 months of the subscription service for Rs 50. Game Pass is one of the most popular subscription services in gaming right now and offers players a massive collection of games at a pretty nominal rate.
The service is available for Xbox consoles as well as for Windows PC, although some games are only reserved for console/cloud. There are plenty of fantastic games available on Game Pass right now – ranging from underappreciated indies to massive AAA blockbusters.
On PC, players can get a new subscription from the Microsoft Store and download the Xbox App for PC to download and play games from the Game Pass.