The latest batch of games heading to the Xbox Game Pass this month have been revealed and it looks like a pretty solid lineup. Headlining this month’s lineup is Mortal Kombat 11, one of the most fun fighting games out there and easily makes for some of the best couch multiplayer experiences. Other highlights this month include The Gunk, a solid action-adventure title from Image and Form. The game is set for launch on December 16, 2021, meaning it will be a Day One title for the Xbox Game Pass.
Also included in this month’s lineup is Firewatch, one of the best indie games of the past decade as well as Among Us, one of the biggest pop culture sensations from the past year. Safe to say, the Xbox Game Pass games for the month of December look pretty great, capping off a great year for Microsoft.
Xbox Game Pass titles for December revealed
A complete list of games included in the second wave of games for December:
- Among Us (Cloud) ID@Xbox – December 15
- Broken Age (Cloud, Console, and PC) – December 16
- Firewatch (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – December 16
- The Gunk (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – December 16
- Lake (Cloud, Console, and PC) – December 16
- Mortal Kombat 11, December 16 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- PAW Patrol Mighty Pups Save Adventure Bay, December 16 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Race With Ryan, December 16 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth, December 16 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Transformers: Battlegrounds, December 16 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
The Gunk looks like one of the most interesting titles in this lineup and could potentially be a big indie hit and the Game Pass ensures that it will have a ton of attention on launch. The Xbox Game Pass has been a great service especially for indie games as it allows them to have access to a much wider audience than they would have had otherwise.