- The Xiaomi Pad 6 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor.
- It offers an 11-inch LCD display with a 144Hz refresh rate and Dolby Vision audio.
- The tablet is equipped with a quad-speaker setup and Dolby Atmos audio.
Xiaomi, last week, launched the Xiaomi Pad 6 tablet in the Indian market. The Xiaomi Pad 6 will be up for sale for the first time today in the country. The latest tablet from Xiaomi is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor. The tablet features an 11-inch LCD display with a 144Hz refresh rate and Dolby Vision certification.
The Xiaomi Pad 6 is backed by an 8840mAh battery unit and comes pre-loaded with MIUI 14 for Pad. It packs a 13MP rear camera and an 8MP front camera. The tablet offers a quad-speaker setup with Dolby Atmos audio support. It has USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C support, so you can connect it to external displays as well. Let us take a closer look at the Xiaomi Pad 6 price in India, launch offers, specifications, and features.
Xiaomi Pad 6: Price in India, Launch Offers, and Availability
The Xiaomi Pad 6 price in India is Rs 26,999 for the 6GB + 128GB configuration. The latest Xiaomi tablet also comes in an 8GB + 256GB configuration that is priced at Rs 28,999. As a launch offer, Xiaomi is offering a flat Rs 3000 discount with ICICI Bank Credit Card transaction on the purchase of Xiaomi Pad 6. The brand is also offering Rs 3000 bump-up exchange value as a launch offer.
Xiaomi has also launched a few compatible accessories for the Xiaomi Pad 6. The Xiaomi Smart Pen 2 is priced at Rs 5,999. The company has also launched a Xiaomi Pad 6 Keyboard Case which is priced at Rs 4,999. The folio case for the tablet is priced at Rs 1499.
The Xiaomi Pad 6 will be available for purchase starting at 12:00 PM, today (June 21) exclusively via Mi Store and Amazon.
Xiaomi Pad 6: Should You Buy?
Xiaomi Pad 6 is a mid-range product that features a flagship-grade processor and with Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos, it aims to target users who consume content on a tablet. The Xiaomi Pad 6 brings a good value-for-money proposition to the tablet and is worth consideration at this price point.
Xiaomi Pad 6: Specifications and Features
- Display: 11-inch LCD Display with 2880 × 1800 pixel resolution, 30ppi Pixel Density, 144Hz Refresh Rate, 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate, 550nits Peak Brightness, HDR10, Dolby Vision
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 with Adreno 650 GPU
- Memory and Storage: 6GB/8GB LPDDR5 RAM and 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 Storage
- Software: Android 13 with MIUI 14 For Pad
- Camera: 13MP Rear Camera with PDAF and an f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 8MP Front Camera with105° Field of View and focus frame
- Battery and Charging: 8840mAH with 33W Fast Charging
- Dimensions: 253.95 × 165.18 × 6.51mm
- Weight: 490 grams
- Audio: Quad Speaker Setup with Dolby Atmos, USB Type-C Audio Port
- Connectivity: WiFi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C (Supports HDMI Output)
- Colour Options: Mist Blue and Graphite Grey
Xiaomi Pad 6: Alternatives
|Xiaomi Pad 6||OnePlus Pad||Apple iPad (9th Gen)|
|Display||11-inch, 144Hz LCD
2880 × 1800, 550 nits
|11.6-inch, 144Hz LCD
2800 × 2000, 500nits
|10.2-inch, 60Hz LCD
Retina Display, 500nits
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 870||MediaTek Dimensity 9000||Apple A13 Bionic|
MIUI 14 For Pad
|Camera||13MP Rear Camera
8MP Front Camera
|13MP Rear Camera
8MP Front Camera
|8MP Rear Camera
13MP Front Camera
|Charging||33W Fast Charging
|20W Fast Charging
|Price||Rs 26,999 (6+128GB)
Rs 29,999 (8+256GB)
|Rs 37,999 (8+128GB)
Rs 39,999 (12+256GB)
|Rs 29,999 (64GB)|
|Accessories||Xiaomi Pen 2 – Rs 5,999
Xiaomi Keyboard – Rs 4,999
|OnePlus Stylo – Rs 4,999
OnePlus Magnetic Keyboard – Rs 7,999
Apple Pencil (First Gen) – Rs 8,999