YouTube is one of the most popular video-sharing platforms where creators share their content and viewers watch them. It’s a platform where users watch the movie trailer, launch, events, music videos, game streaming, technical tutorials, and a lot more. It’s a vast platform where you can find thousands of videos across all the topics. YouTube also allows the creators to create a playlist so that all similar video collection is available to users easily at once place. Some times you might be in a situation where internet access is patchy or non-existent, for an instance, in a flight, a high altitude place, or maybe even inside the metro. In such circumstances, users don’t have any option other saving videos to watch offline and watching it later. There are a plethora of online tools to download all videos available in a playlist with ease and comfort.
There are some alternatives which allow users to download multiple videos from a playlist directly on their storage instead of relying on YouTube Offline. In this article, we have listed some simple steps which can be used to download multiple videos present in a YouTube playlist using multi-downloader apps and websites which you can enjoy anytime on the go.
How to Download YouTube Playlist Videos via an App
There are many online third party YouTube websites which allow you to download YouTube videos in few steps, but the downside of those websites is they don’t allow you to download the entire playlist in a single go. So for downloading the entire video playlist you can rely on multi-downloader app like 4K Video Downloader. The app is available on Windows and Mac, do note that this is a paid app and it’s free version comes with ad-support. Here are the simple steps which will allow users to download YouTube Playlists.
- First, you need to download and install the 4K Video Downloader on your PC and open it.
- Then you need to head to the YouTube channel on your web browser.
- Click on Playlist and then right-click on any playlist which you need to download.
- Copy the link of the playlist and head back to the app.
- Now you have to paste the link to the search bar.
- You can see the playlist you need to download. Click Download Playlist and you are all set to go.
Notably, the 4K Video Downloader comes with multiple formats support and you can also use the same application to download videos from other platforms like Vimeo, Dailymotion, Facebook, Instagram, and more.
How to Download YouTube Playlist Videos Online Via a Website
Just in case you don’t want to invest your hard owned money on a multi-downloader application then we have a catch here as well. There are many websites which allow you to download individual YouTube Videos and some multi-downloader websites allow you to download the entire playlist which is also known as bulk downloading. Here’s how you can download a YouTube playlist via a website in a few simple steps.
- First, you need to head to the YouTube channel on your web browser, which you want to download.
- You need to copy the link of your desirable playlist.
- Now, open a new tab on the same browser and visit YouTubePlaylist.cc
- You, need to create a new account (Sign Up)
- Once you’re in past the copied playlist link in the search bar and hit enter.
- The website will start processing the link and all the files will be ready to download.
- Now you need to tick All Title Video and hit download.
Once the download is completed you can watch them without relying on the Internet. The website also allows users to cut and download a certain duration of individual videos. Suppose you need only 30 seconds of a video for some editing work you can select the duration and download that part instead of downloading the entire video. Also, you can download the videos in different file formats from other platforms like Vimeo, Dailymotion, Facebook, and more.
How to Download YouTube Playlist Videos on Android Mobile Phone
- First, you have to download the Videoder app on your Android phone.
- Open the app and select YouTube from the top bar.
- Here you can search any of the YouTube channels from which you want to download the playlist.
- Open the YouTube channel, head to the playlist option and hit download.
- Once the download is completed you can enjoy watching the video anytime.
- You can also paste the playlist link in the search bar to start the download.
What is the difference between a channel and a playlist on YouTube?
A YouTube channel is the identity of the creator where he/she upload videos so that customers can watch them on the platform. However, a playlist is a collection of videos that anyone can create. A normal user who doesn’t have a YouTube channel also create his/her own playlist. In order to that, one can go to the Library tab and tap on creating New Playlist. One can set it to Private, Unlisted or Public.
What is a private playlist videos on YouTube?
A Private playlist is only visible to the user. You cannot search that playlist on YouTube as it is not meant for the public. The Public playlist can be watched and shared by all the users on YouTube. The Unlisted videos and playlists can be only watched by those who have a link to the video. Finally, we have a private playlist that no one, expect the user, can watch.
Sadly, there is no iOS app available on the App Store which allows users to download YouTube playlist to the storage like Apple devices. You can download the offline playlist via the YouTube app, but there is no alternative to that.
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, like our Facebook page