- The Motorola Edge 40 Neo could be powered by Dimensity 1050 SoC.
- The smartphone might feature a 50MP primary camera.
- The battery capacity and fast charging details of the device are now revealed by FCC certification.
Motorola is gearing up for the launch of a new device in the Edge 40 series dubbed as the Motorola Edge 40 Neo. The specifications as well as the pricing of the handset had surfaced a couple of days back. Additionally, we at MySmartPrice revealed the exclusive 360-degree video of the device recently. The leaked video disclosed the colour option of the device as well as its design. While we wait for the launch, the smartphone now has received the FCC certification.
Motorola Edge 40 Neo To Offer 68W Fast Charging
The FCC certification reveals the model number of the upcoming Motorola Edge 40 Neo as XT2307-1. Furthermore, the certification also confirms that the device will pack a 5,000mAh battery (model number QM50) which will have a 68W fast charging (MC-681N) support. The handset will also have 5G and NFC support as well. Apart from these details, no other specification of the device is revealed by the FCC certification at the moment.
The previous leak suggests that the Motorola Edge 40 Neo will boast a 6.55-inch pOLED display with a Full HD+ 2400 × 1080 pixel resolution and a 144Hz refresh rate. Under the hood, the device could be powered by Dimensity 1050 SoC. The smartphone might pack up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. As for the software, we can expect the smartphone to boot Android 13 out of the box with MyUX on top.
For the optics purpose, the smartphone is expected to rely on a dual-camera setup which could consist of a 50MP primary camera. The device could also have an IP68 rating for water and dust resistance. The past leak also had revealed that the smartphone could debut on September 15 for €399 (roughly Rs 35,900). The device is expected to be available in Black Beauty, Caneel Bay, and Soothing Sea colour options when it launches.
As of now, Motorola has not announced any details regarding the launch date of the device. We shall get to learn more information about the device as the days pass.
Motorola Edge 40 Neo Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.55-inch pOLED display, Full HD+ 2400 × 1080 pixel resolution, 144Hz refresh rate, Punch-Hole cutout
- Processor: Octa-core Dimensity 1050 chipset with Mali G77 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 12GB RAM, 256GB internal storage.
- Software: Android 13 with MyUX.
- Other Features: IP68 rating.
- Rear Camera: 50MP primary camera, 13MP sensor.
- Front Camera: 32MP.
- Battery: 5000mAh battery, 68W fast charging.