- Itel has rolled out its Dynamic Bar software update for S23+ smartphones.
- The update brings with it a slew of new features in addition to camera optimisations.
- The OTA update is around 269MB in size and here’s how to install it.
Itel has rolled out the Dynamic Bar software update for its S23+ smartphone users. The update brings with it quick access to features like face unlock, background calls, charging animation, and more. The update is aimed at enhancing user interface and camera effects for the users of S23+.
The itel S23+ smartphone made its debut in India in September this year. The price of the device is Rs 13,999 and it can be bought via Amazon. It packs features like a 3D curved AMOLED display, AI-backed dual rear camera setup, a 5,000mAh battery, and more. We take a look in detail what the latest Dynamic Bar update brings for itel S23+.
Dynamic Bar Update For itel S23+: What’s New?
The Dynamic Bar update will essentially offer quick access to a number of functions such as face unlock, background call, charging animation, charge completion, and low battery reminder. Apart from this, the company has also introduced an AR measure feature and has added support for cell broadcast. The cell broadcast feature is in line with the safety regulations of the Indian market and allows users to send out emergency alerts as well as information to the public.
Further, the update also brings with it optimisations to enhance the camera features of itel S23+. The company says that optimisations will ensure better photo and video quality.
Dynamic Bar Update For itel S23+: How To Download
The Dynamic Bar update is an OTA (over-the-air) update, which means most users should get it automatically. However, the update can be checked manually as well in the Settings menu. Here’s how to check for it:
- Head over to the Settings menu.
- Scroll to and click on System Update.
- The system will search for an update.
- If the update is available, it should show here. The next step is to follow the instructions on-screen to install. Otherwise, if the device is updated to the latest version, it will display that as well.
- The Dynamic Bar update is around 269MB in size and it updates the phone to the latest version: S681LN-F164D-T-IN-231012V74.
Itel S23+: Price In India, Availability, And Specifications
Itel S23+ can be bought at a price of Rs 13,999 for the 8GB RAM and 256GB storage variant. It is available in two colour options – Elemental Blue and Lake Cyan. The itel S23+ smartphone can be bought via the e-commerce platform Amazon.
Itel S23+ Full Specifications
- Display: 6.78-inch full HD+ AMOLED curved, 1,080×2,400 pixel resolution, 500 nits of peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Processor: 12nm octa-core Unisoc T616 SoC.
- RAM: up to 8GB
- Storage: up to 256GB UFS 2.2 storage.
- Software: Android 13 based itel OS 13.
- Rear camera: 50MP dual AI camera, f/1.6 aperture.
- Front camera: 32MP.
- Battery: 5,000mAh, support for 18W wired charging.
- Connectivity options: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, a USB Type-C port for charging, a 3.5mm audio jack.
- Other features: In-display fingerprint sensor, scratch-resistance design.
- Dimensions: 16.4 x 7.5 x 0.8 cm
- Weight: 180 grams.