- The itel A70 is powered by Unisoc T603 SoC.
- The device features a 13MP rear-facing camera.
- The smartphone runs Android 13 Go Edition out of the box.
The itel A70 smartphone has been announced by itel today as the latest device in the A-series. The newly launched itel A70 features a 6.6-inch display that has a HD+ resolution. The device has a 500 nits brightness and a water-drop shape notch which accommodates the selfie camera. The smartphone is powered by an octa-core processor which is paired with 4GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. On the software front, the handset runs Android 13 (Go Edition) out of the box. Let us take a look at the detailed specifications of the device ahead:
itel A70 Features, Pricing, Availability
The dual-SIM itel A70 is powered by Unisoc T603 SoC. The device comes in three RAM and storage configurations. The base model packs 3GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage, while the other two variants ships with 4GB of RAM and 128GB/256GB of internal storage. The 3GB RAM variant has 5GB Virtual RAM support, while the 4GB RAM option has 8GB Virtual RAM support. The smartphone features a 6.6-inch display that has an HD+ resolution and a standard 60Hz refresh rate. The larger 20:9 aspect ratio display panel has a 90% screen-to-body ratio, 500 nits brightness, and a 120Hz touch sampling rate.
The device also has Dynamic Bar technology which allows users to quickly access information such as battery status, incoming calls, and unlocking status. As for the optics purpose, the device features a 13MP AI dual-camera setup and an 8MP AI front camera. The whole package draws power from a 5,000mAh battery. For security purposes, the device also has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and face unlock support. Last but not least, the device has 4G LTE support, a microSD card slot, and a USB Type-C port.
At present, itel has not announced the pricing and market-specific availability of the device. We shall get to learn pricing details in the coming few days. The smartphone comes in Blue, Gold, Black, and Green colour options.
itel A70 Specifications
- Display: 6.6-inch display, 60Hz refresh rate, 90% screen-to-body ratio, 500 nits brightness, 120Hz touch sampling rate, 20:9 aspect ratio.
- Processor: Octa-core Unisoc T603 SoC with PowerVR GE8322 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 3GB/4GB of RAM, 128GB/256GB of internal storage.
- Software: Android 13 (Go Edition).
- Rear-facing camera: 13MP primary camera, 0.3MP secondary lens.
- Front-facing camera: 8MP.
- Battery: 5,000mAh.
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face unlock, 4G LTE support, 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, USB Type-C port.