- The Nokia G42 5G will be available for purchase in India via Amazon.
- The device is expected to launch in India in Purple and Grey colours.
- The smartphone features a 50MP triple-camera setup, 120Hz display, and 8MP front-facing camera.
The Nokia G42 5G India launch date has been officially revealed. The device will be launching in India on September 11. The smartphone will be available for purchase in India via Amazon, as the microsite related to the device is already live on the e-commerce portal. To recall, the handset was already announced by Nokia in the European market back in June this year. The Nokia G42 5G is HMD’s first user-repairable 5G phone. The handset features a 6.56-inch display that has an HD+ resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate. The smartphone boasts a 50MP triple-camera setup, an 8MP selfie camera, and a 5,000mAh battery which supports 20W fast charging.
Nokia G42 5G Specifications, Features
The Nokia G54 5G is powered by Qualcomm’s octa-core Snapdragon 480 chipset. The handset comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Furthermore, the device also has a microSD card slot, an IP52 rating, and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. The smartphone boots Android 13 out of the box, and it is also promised to receive two Android software updates and three years of monthly security patches. The device boasts a 6.5-inch IPS LCD display which has a punch-hole cutout at the centre. The display panel has a Full HD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate.
The device packs a 5,000mAh battery which supports 20W fast charging. In terms of imaging, the G42 5G features a 50MP primary camera and a pair of 2MP depth and macro camera units. The front of the device includes an 8MP selfie camera. Last but not least, the phone also has 5G support, a 3.5mm audio jack, and a USB Type-C port.
We shall get to learn the official pricing and sale date of the device once it launches in India on September 11.
Nokia G42 5G Specifications
- Display: 6.56-inch IPS LCD display, punch-hole cutout, 90Hz refresh rate, 450 nits brightness, HD+ resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- Processor: Octa-core Snapdragon 480+ SoC with Adreno 619 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, microSD card slot.
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP primary camera, 2MP depth sensor, 2MP macro lens, LED flash.
- Front-facing camera: 8MP.
- Other Features: IP52 rating, Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.1, 5G, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo, dual 4G VoLTE, USB Type-C port, a 3.5mm audio jack.
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 20W fast charging support.