- Display specifications of the upcoming OnePlus 12 have been tipped online.
- The OnePlus 12 is rumoured to feature a curved amoled screen.
- OnePlus is said to retain a 120Hz refresh rate on the OnePlus 12, instead of jumping to 144Hz.
As the launch of the OnePlus 12 comes closer, the anticipation of the upcoming OnePlus flagship has grown stronger. Leaked renders of the OnePlus 12 have shown that the device is expected to feature a triple rear camera setup, powered by Hasselblad.
The display specifications of the OnePlus 12 now have surfaced online. As per reports, the OnePlus 12 will continue to use a curved display panel. The device is expected to launch in China as early as December.
OnePlus 12 Display Specifications Leaked
Popular tipster Digital Chat Station has leaked the display specifications of the upcoming OnePlus 12 on Weibo. As per the post, the OnePlus 12 will feature a 6.82-inch curved amoled display. The resolution of the panel is said to be QHD at 3168×1440 pixels, with a refresh rate of 120Hz.
DCS further adds that the display panel will be supplied by BOE, which is one of the largest producers of OLED displays in the world. The OnePlus 12 will reportedly use an LTPO-based panel, with a PWM dimming frequency of 2160Hz. It looks like OnePlus is still working to finalize the maximum brightness levels on the panel.
The Weibo post also mentions that the OnePlus 12 could feature a top model with 24GB RAM and 1TB storage. The device is expected to offer three colour choices: black, green, and white.
OnePlus 12 Leaks: What We Know So Far
The OnePlus 12 is said to feature the upcoming Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 processor, which will be unveiled by Qualcomm next week at the Snapdragon Summit 2023. As per the latest tip from DCS, the device could feature 24GB of RAM along with 1TB storage, a first of its kind for OnePlus.
Recently, the camera specifications of the OnePlus 12 were also leaked online. The triple rear camera setup on the upcoming OnePlus flagship is rumoured to have a 50MP primary camera with OIS, a 48MP wide-angle lens, along a 64MP periscope lens with OIS, capable of 3X optical zoom.
The OnePlus 12 is expected to retain the same 5000mAh battery. As per previous tips, the device could feature 100W wired fast charging, along with 50W wireless charging.
The OnePlus 12 is said to launch in China in December 2023. The device could soon hit the global markets in early January 2024. OnePlus is currently gearing up for the launch of its first foldable device, the OnePlus Open. Post its foldable launch, OnePlus could start teasing some details about the upcoming OnePlus 12.
OnePlus 12 Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.82-inch curved amoled LTPO, QHD resolution, 3168×1440 pixels, 120Hz refresh rate, 2160Hz PWM dimming
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3, Adreno 750 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 12GB/16GB/24GB RAM, 256GB/512GB/1TB storage
- Software: Oxygen OS 13.1 based on Android 13
- Rear cameras: 50MP primary with OIS, 48MP wide angle, 64MP periscope lens with OIS
- Front camera: 32MP sensor
- Battery: 5000mAh, 100W wired fast charging, 50W wireless charging
- Other Features: In-display fingerprint scanner, alert slider, IP68 rating