- The OPPO Reno 9A comes with Snapdragon 695 5G SoC.
- The device flaunts an in-display fingerprint sensor and a 16MP selfie camera.
- The handset packs a 4,500mAh battery which supports 18W fast charging.
OPPO has added a new smartphone to its Reno 9 series dubbed as the OPPO Reno 9A. This new device is launched by OPPO in Japan. When it comes to specifications, the newly launched OPPO Reno 9A features a 6.4-inch display with a Full HD+ resolution. The device has a 90Hz refresh rate and a 409 PPI pixel density. The smartphone comes with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. It features a triple-camera setup, an in-display fingerprint sensor, and a 16MP selfie camera.
OPPO Reno 9A Pricing
The OPPO Reno 9A comes in Night Black and Moon White colour options. The device is available for pre-order and it will go on sale in Japan from June 22nd. The smartphone is priced at 40,656 yen (Rs 24,000). OPPO has not shared any details regarding the global availability of the device.
OPPO Reno 9A Specifications, Features
The OPPO Reno 9A features a 6.4-inch AMOLED display that has a Full HD+ resolution. The display panel has a 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, 409 PPI pixel density, and a 89.4% screen-to-body ratio. Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by Qualcomm’s octa-core Snapdragon 695 5G processor. The device ships with 8GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.2 internal storage. The smartphone also has a microSD card slot for storage expansion up to 1TB.
On the backside, the device has a triple-camera setup. The camera module includes a 48MP primary camera, 8MP ultra-wide lens, and a 2MP macro sensor. On the frontside, the handset has a 16MP selfie camera. The rear and front-facing camera supports 1080p video recording at 30 fps. The handset packs a 4,500mAh battery which supports 18W fast charging.
OPPO Reno 9A Specifications
- Display: 6.74-inch AMOLED display, Full HD+ resolution, 90Hz refresh rate, 409 PPI pixel density, 89.4% screen-to-body ratio, 180Hz touch sampling rate.
- Processor: Qualcomm’s octa-core Snapdragon 695 5G chipset with Adreno 619 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB of UFS 2.2 internal storage, microSD card support.
- Software: Android 13 with ColorOS 13.
- Rear-facing camera: 48MP, f/1.7 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide lens, 2MP macro sensor.
- Front-facing camera: 16MP, f/2.4 aperture.
- Other Features: In-display fingerprint sensor, face unlock support, IPX8 rating.
- Dimensions And Weight: 160×74×7.8mm; 183 grams.
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot (nanoSIM + eSIM), 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.1, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, USB Type-C port.
- Battery: 4,500mAh, 18W fast charging support.