- The Realme C65 5G is tipped to launch in Dark Purple and Green colour options.
- The handset might arrive in three configurations – 4GB + 128GB, 6GB + 128GB, and 8GB + 128GB.
- It is said to cost in Rs 12,000-15,000 range in the country.
Realme, earlier this year, introduced the Realme C51, Realme C53, and Realme C55 smartphones under the Realme C-series. To those unaware, the Realme C-series is aimed at budget smartphone buyers. To date, Realme has launched only 4G-enabled smartphones under the Realme C-series. However, that might change soon.
As per a report by 91mobiles Hindi, Realme will soon debut its first 5G-enabled C-series smartphone – the Realme C65 5G. The upcoming Realme C65 could be Realme’s cheapest 5G-enabled smartphone to date in the country. The report also reveals that the Realme C65 5G could debut in early December in the Indian market. Let us take a closer look at the details.
Citing an industry source, 91mobiles Hindi reveals that the upcoming Realme C65 5G has the model number RMX3782 IN YS. Supporting the claim, the publication has also shared an image, which reveals the configuration variants and colour options of the upcoming C-series handset.
As revealed through the image, the Realme C65 5G will come in three configuration options – 4GB + 128GB, 6GB + 128GB, and 8GB + 128GB. It looks like Realme may not launch the device in 4GB + 64GB configuration. However, by launching a 4GB + 64GB variant, the company could make the handset more affordable.
The report also suggests that the Realme C65 5G will arrive in two colour options – Dark Purple and Green. Apart from this, the upcoming C-series handset is also tipped to cost in the Rs 12,000-15,000 range in the Indian market.
The upcoming Realme C65 5G, as per the report, has the model number RMX3782 IN YS. The Realme Narzo 60X 5G bears the model number RMX3782. This suggests that the Realme C65 5G might be based on the Realme Narzo 60X 5G which is a rebranded Realme 11 5G. If that turns out to be the case, we can expect Realme to cut down on some features to keep the cost low.
There is nothing known about the Realme C65 5G in terms of specifications. However, since the model number points towards it being based on Narzo 60X 5G, let us take a quick recap of Narzo 60X 5G specifications and features.
- Display: 6.72-inch LCD display, Full HD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 680 nits peak brightness, and punch hole notch
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 6100+ (TSMC’s 6nm process) with Mali G57 GPU
- Memory and Storage: 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 6GB Dynamic RAM
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.2 storage and expandable storage with (dedicated slot) microSD card
- Software: Realme UI 4.0, based on Android 13
- Front Camera: 8MP selfie camera
- Cameras: 50MP primary camera, 2MP camera, and LED flash
- Battery: 5000mAh battery
- Charging: 33W SuperVOOC fast charging over a USB Type-C port
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Audio: Hi-Res Audio and 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 165.7 × 76 × 7.89mm
- Weight: 190 grams