- The Redmi Note 13 Pro+ 5G global launch seems imminent as the device has received the FCC certification.
- The device will pack up to 12GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage.
- The smartphone will boot Android 13-based MIUI 14 out of the box.
Update: Alongside the Redmi Note 13 Pro+ 5G, Redmi Note 13 5G (2312DRAABG) also has received the FCC certification. The listing reveals that the device will boot MIUI 14 out of the box similar to the Redmi Note 13 Pro+ 5G.
Earlier Story follows….
Xiaomi appears to be preparing for the launch of the Redmi Note 13 series for the global market. The reason for the global launch is that the Redmi Note 13 series smartphones were recently spotted at the IMDA certification website. Additionally, two Redmi Note 13 series devices received the BIS certification in India last month. Now, in a recent development, the Redmi Note 13 Pro+ 5G has received the FCC certification. The FCC certification reveals the RAM and storage configurations of the Redmi Note 13 Pro+ which will be making their global debut.
Redmi Note 13 Pro+ 5G Receives FCC Approval Ahead of Global Launch
The listing reveals that the Redmi Note 13 Pro+ (23090RA98G) will launch in three RAM and storage configurations in the global market. The Redmi Note 13 Pro+ base model will pack 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage, while the other two variants will arrive with 12GB of RAM and 256GB/512GB of internal storage respectively. Furthermore, the certification also reveals that the device will boot MIUI 14 out of the box.
The specifications of the Redmi Note 13 Pro+ are already known to us considering that the device has made its debut in China alongside Redmi Note 13 and Note 13 Pro last month. We can expect the global Redmi Note 13 Pro+ model to offer the same specifications as that of the Chinese variant. To recall, the Redmi Note 13 Pro+ features a 6.67-inch AMOLED display that has a 1.5K resolution and up to 120Hz refresh rate. The smartphone’s display panel has 1920Hz High-frequency PWM dimming, DCI-P3 100% wide colour gamut as well as Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection.
Under the hood, the device is powered by Snapdragon 7s Gen 2 SoC which is coupled with Adreno 740 GPU. The device features a 200MP primary camera which has OIS support. Accompanying the 200MP sensor there is an 8MP ultra-wide lens and a 2MP macro sensor. The front of the device consists of a 16MP camera. The other key features which the Redmi Note 13 Pro+ offers include an in-display fingerprint sensor, an IP68 rating for water and dust resistance, a 5,000mAh battery, and 120W fast charging.
Redmi Note 13 Pro+ 5G Specifications
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED display, 2712 x 1220 pixel resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 100% wide colour gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection.
- Processor: Qualcomm’s Octa-core Snapdragon 7s Gen 2 SoC with Adreno 740 GPU.
- Software: MIUI 14 based on Android 13.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB/12GB, 128GB/256GB/512GB storage.
- Rear-facing camera: 200MP primary camera with OIS, 8MP ultra-wide lens, 2MP macro sensor, LED flash.
- Front-facing camera: 16MP.
- Other Features: In-display fingerprint sensor, IP68 rating.
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 120W fast charging.