- The Redmi Note 13R Pro will likely be powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 6080 SoC.
- The handset will feature a 108MP rear camera and a 16MP selfie camera.
- It will be equipped with a 5000mAh battery unit and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
The Redmi Note 13 5G series made its debut back in September in China. The Note 13 series includes three handsets, Redmi Note 13 5G, Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G, and Redmi Note 13 Pro+ 5G. It appears that Xiaomi will soon add a new smartphone – the Redmi Note 13R Pro 5G to the Note 13 lineup in China. Folks at 91mobiles have spotted the upcoming Redmi Note 13R Pro 5G on e-commerce portal – China Telecom.
Redmi Note 13R Pro’s appearance on China Telecom website hints towards an imminent launch. The upcoming Note 13 series smartphone arrive as the successor to the Redmi Note 12R Pro and will be powered by a MediaTek Dimensity processor. As per e-commerce listing, the upcoming Note 13R Pro will be powered by MediaTek MT6833P SoC this could be the MediaTek Dimensity 6080 mobile platform. Let us take a closer look at the details.
Redmi Note 13R Pro: Design Renders
The Redmi Note 13R Pro design renders showcase the device in a gold colour option which will likely be marketed as ‘Light Gold’. The handset appears to have a boxy flat edge design. The design renders reveal a full screen display with a centered punch hole notch. We can expect it to feature an OLED display as all the Note 13 series offer the same.
The Redmi Note 13R Pro’s back panel will feature a huge camera island which will reside on the top left corner. The camera module on the upcoming Redmi handset is reminiscent of the POCO X4 Pro’s rear camera module. The rear panel of the device appears to have gradient finish.
The Redmi Note 13R Pro will house the power button and the volume rockers along the right edge. Whereas, the SIM tray will reside along the left edge. The top edge of the device will make room for an IR blaster, a 3.5mm audio jack, and secondary microphone. Wherein, the primary microphone, USB Type-C port, and speaker grill can be located along the bottom edge.
Redmi Note 13R Pro: Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.67-inch display, Full HD+ (2400 × 1080 pixel) resolution, and a centered punch-hole notch
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity SoC
- Memory: Up to 12GB RAM
- Storage: Up to 256GB internal storage
- Software: MIUI 14, based on Android 13
- Cameras: 108MP primary shooter, a 2MP auxiliary lens, and LED flash
- Front Camera: 16MP selfie camera
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Charging: 33W fast charging over a USB Type-C charging port
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 161.1 × 74.95 × 7.73mm
- Weight: 174 grams
- Colour Options: Light Gold, Midnight Black, and Time Blue
Redmi Note 13R Pro: Price
As per China Telecom listing, the Redmi Note 13R Pro will cost RMB 1999 for the 12GB + 256GB configuration option. We can expect Xiaomi to launch the handset in other configuration variants as well. The listing suggests that the handset might debut on November 20 in China.