- The Galaxy S23 FE was previously rumoured to launch in September.
- Samsung is reported to launch more FE and IoT devices in the coming months.
- The Galaxy SmartTag 2 could be part of the newly claimed launch timeline.
Samsung’s upcoming products Galaxy S23 FE and Galaxy Tab S9 FE have surfaced in numerous leaks so far. Their arrival is imminent but exactly when is the question. Some reports suggested a September release but if a fresh leak is to be believed, fans need to wait a bit more. It claims Samsung will not announce these products at IFA 2023 in Berlin and has planned a release later this year.
Samsung Galaxy S23 FE and Tab S9 FE Launch Details
Max Jambor (@MaxJmb), a well-known and usually reliable tipster, has posted on X that Samsung’s next product launch is set for Q4 2023. He specifically mentions Galaxy S23 FE, Galaxy Tab S9 FE, and more FE devices alongside IoT products will launch in the last quarter of the year.
It means we will not see a new Samsung product announcement before October 2023. This surely puts a September release out of the question. If true, the fans will now have to wait for at least a month more. It is unknown what other “FE” devices will get to see but we have heard rumours of Galaxy Buds FE variants. As for the IoT release, the Galaxy SmartTag 2 could be part of the release which has appeared with a different design than the first-generation version.
Samsung Galaxy S23 FE Specifications (Rumoured)
- Display: 6.4-inch Full HD+ Dynamic AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and Exynos 2200 processor (based on the region)
- RAM: Up to 12GB of RAM
- Storage: Up to 256GB onboard storage
- Triple Rear Cameras: 50MP with OIS, 8MP, and 2MP sensor
- Front Camera: 10MP sensor
- Battery: 4,500mAh battery with 25W fast charging
- Software: One UI 5.1 based on Android 13
- Software Update: Four years of major OS updates and five years of security updates
- Other Features: Wireless Charging and IP rating
Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE Specifications (Rumoured)
The details about the Galaxy Tab S9 FE specifications are mostly under wraps. Their existence was recently confirmed accidentally by Samsung. It is expected to arrive with an 11-inch AMOLED display. The Galaxy Tab S9 FE Plus is rumoured to have a 12.4-inch AMOLED display. Both these tablets will also have 5G compatible models i.e. Galaxy Tab S9 FE 5G and Galaxy Tab S9 FE Plus 5G.
Under the hood, Samsung is said to have opted for the Exynos 1380 processor. There are expected to be two configuration variants: 8GB of RAM with 128GB onboard storage and 12GB of RAM with 256GB onboard storage. The Plus variant is tipped to feature a 9,800mAh battery with 45W fast charging support.