- The Vivo Y200 5G offers up to 44W fast charging support.
- The device is powered by Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 SoC.
- The smartphone features a 64MP dual-camera setup and a 16MP selfie camera.
The Vivo Y200 5G smartphone has been launched in India today as Vivo’s latest Y-series 5G smartphone. This newly launched smartphone from Vivo arrives as a successor to the Vivo Y100 5G. The Vivo Y200 5G features a 6.67-inch AMOLED display that has a 120Hz refresh rate and a Full HD+ resolution. The device under the hood is powered by Qualcomm’s octa-core processor which is paired with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The smartphone sports a dual-camera setup and a 16MP front-facing camera. It also has an in-display fingerprint sensor for security purposes.
Vivo Y200 5G Price in India, Availability, Features
The device is priced at Rs 21,999 in India. As a part of the launch offer, customers can get a Rs 2,000 instant discount with HDFC, and ICICI Credit Card as well as Debit card transactions. The device is available for purchase via Vivo India website and it will also go on sale via Flipkart. The Vivo Y200 5G comes in Desert Gold and Desert Green colour options.
On the software side of things, the Vivo Y200 5G boots Android 13 out of the box. The device is powered by Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 SoC which is coupled with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The smartphone also has 8GB Virtual RAM support. It features a 6.67-inch AMOLED display that has a Full HD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. The display panel has an 800 nit brightness and a punch-hole cutout.
As for the imaging purpose, the smartphone features a 64MP primary camera with OIS support. The 64MP sensor is accompanied by a 2MP depth sensor and a Smart Aura Light. The rest of the key features which the Vivo Y200 5G offers include an in-display fingerprint sensor, 5G connectivity, 5000mAh battery, 16MP selfie camera, IP54 rating for water and dust resistance, and 44W fast charging.
Vivo Y200 5G Specifications
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED display, Full HD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 800 nits peak brightness, HDR10+ support, 394 PPI pixel density,
- Processor: Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 SoC with Adreno 619 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB of UFS 2.2 internal storage, 8GB Virtual RAM.
- Software: Android 13
- Front-Facing Camera: 16MP selfie camera
- Rear-facing Camera: 64MP main camera, f/1.79 aperture, OIS, 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture, and Smart Aura Light flash.
- Battery: 5000mAh, 44W fast charging
- Other Features: In-display fingerprint sensor, IP54 rating.
- Dimensions And Weight: 162.35×74.85×7.69mm; 190 grams.
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, 5G, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS, Glonass, Beidou, and Galileo, USB Type-C port.