- The Vivo Y200 5G could be powered by Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 SoC.
- The device is expected to feature an AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
- The smartphone is expected to be priced at under Rs 24,000 in India.
The Vivo Y200 5G is expected to launch in India later this month. Our exclusive report revealed the smartphone’s key specifications as well as price range a few days back. Prior to that, the smartphone was spotted at the Google Play Console. The listing revealed that the Y200 5G will feature a Full HD+ resolution display, Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 SoC, and up to 8GB of RAM. Now, in a recent development, the renders of the Vivo Y200 5G are leaked by the folks at 91Mobiles.
Vivo Y200 5G Will Launch in Desert Gold And Jungle Green Colour Options
The leaked renders reveal that the upcoming Vivo Y200 5G will launch in Desert Gold and Jungle Green colour options. Furthermore, the render also discloses that the smartphone will feature a Smart Aura Light at the back similar to that of the Vivo V27 and V29 series smartphones. We also can see in the images that the smartphone will have a thin bezel across the display and a dual-camera setup at the back. The device will have rounded edges, textured back, and a punch-hole cutout at the centre which will accommodate the selfie camera. The volume key and the power button will be located on the right edge of the device.
As far as the specifications of the Y200 5G go, it is expected to feature a 6.67-inch AMOLED display with a Full HD+ resolution. The device could feature a Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 SoC and up to 8GB of RAM. As for imaging purposes, the smartphone is rumoured to feature a 64MP primary camera which could have OIS support. The 64MP primary camera could be accompanied by a 2MP depth sensor. For selfies and video-calling purposes, the handset might rely on a 16MP camera.
The device is tipped to measure around 7.69mm in terms of thickness and it could weigh around 190 grams. The whole package is likely to draw power from a 4,800mAh battery which might support up to 44W fast charging. We can expect the smartphone to boot Android 13-based Funtouch OS 13 out of the box. As for the pricing, the device is expected to be priced below Rs 24,000 in India.
At present, Vivo has not revealed the Vivo Y200 5G launch date. Considering that the device is expected to go official by the end of this month in the country, we can expect Vivo to soon announce the launch date of the device.
Vivo Y200 5G Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED display, Punch-hole cutout, 120Hz refresh rate, Full HD+ 1080×1920 Full HD+ resolution.
- Processor: Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 chipset with Adreno 619 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB RAM, 128GB of internal storage.
- Software: Android 13 with Funtouch OS 13.
- Rear-facing camera: 64MP main camera with OIS, 2MP depth sensor, LED flash, Smart Aura Light.
- Front-facing camera: 16MP.
- Other Features: In-display fingerprint sensor.
- Battery And Fast Charging: 4,800mAh, 44W fast charging.