- Fire-Boltt has launched the Fire-Boltt Royale smartwatch in India.
- The company equips the smartwatches with a metallic build and functional rotating crown.
- Fire-Boltt Royale features an AMOLED display, Bluetooth calling, and more.
Fire-Boltt is a home-grown manufacturer known for wearables, TWS, and more. The company has recently secured third position in the wearables segment. Fire-Boltt recorded an 8.7% share and 25.7% YoY growth. The home-grown brand has unveiled a new smartwatch in the Indian market under the Fire-Boltt Royale moniker. The company equips the smartwatch with many features, including dedicated music storage, an AMOLED display, a rotating crown, and more.
Fire-Boltt Royale: Pricing, Availability and Features
Fire-Boltt has launched the Fire-Boltt Royale with an introductory pricing of Rs 4,999 in India. The Royale smartwatch will be available through Amazon India and Fire-Boltt’s eStore. The company adds that the smartwatch will go on sale from November 25. Fire-Boltt offers an additional Rs 250 discount for customers purchasing the smartwatch on the launch date. The home-grown brand also provides various interest-free schemes to lure customers to buy the product.
Fire-Boltt Royale is available in Rose Gold, Gold, Black, Blue, and Silver colour options. The Royale smartwatch is an addition to the company’s luxury portfolio, targeting relatively price-insensitive customers. The home-grown brand equips the Fire-Boltt Royale smartwatch with an all-metal build to enhance the quality and durability of the product.
Fire-Boltt equips the Fire-Boltt Royale smartwatch with a 1.43-inch AMOLED display with Always-on Display support. The display has a resolution of 466 x 466 pixels and a peak brightness of 750 nits. The watch can be controlled using the functional rotating crown and additional buttons. Fire-Boltt claims that the smartwatch has support for over 130 watch faces.
One feature that stands out from other smartwatches in the segment is the addition of dedicated storage capacity for storing music. Fire-Boltt has included a 4GB storage in the watch for its users to store music. The Fire-Boltt Royale smartwatch supports Bluetooth calling tech, which supports contact and call history syncing.
The Fire-Boltt Health Suite, built into the smartwatch, supports tracking various health aspects. The smartwatch can track SpO2, and female health and can monitor heart rate. Fire-Boltt also adds support for tracking over 300 sports modes. The smartwatch also supports voice assistants and is compatible with Android and iOS.
Fire-Boltt Royale: Specifications
- Display: 1.43-inch Always-on AMOLED Display, 466 x 466 pixels resolution, 750 nits peak brightness
- Watch Faces: Supports over 130 built-in watch faces.
- Bluetooth Features:Bluetooth Calling, Call history, Quick dial pad, Sync contacts.
- Physical Buttons:Rotating Crown, two push buttons.
- Compatibility:Android, iOS
- Storage: 4GB music storage.
- Health Tracking:Sleep, SpO2 and Heart rate tracking, Women’s health, Breathe training.
- Extras: Inbuilt Mic and Speaker, Voice Assistant support.
- Others: Motion gaming, Smart Notifications, Weather, Camera and Music control, Timer, Alarm, Stopwatch, 300+ sports modes, Motion Games.
- Battery: 380mAh battery, Up to 7 days of battery life.