- The Honor X50 GT launch date could be announced soon, considering that the device is listed on JD.com
- The smartphone is expected to feature a 6.81-inch display and a 16MP selfie camera
- The device is rumoured to come with an octa-core Snapdragon 888 SoC and 8GB of RAM
Honor recently unveiled the Honor Play 8T smartphone in China today, and now it looks like the company is gearing up for the launch another device soon. The smartphone in question is the Honor X50 GT whose key specifications have now emerged courtesy of the JD.com listing. The listing was spotted by a Chinese tipster. The upcoming Honor X50 GT smartphone will arrive as a successor to the Honor X40 GT which was launched in October last year.
Honor X50 GT Could Launch With the Snapdragon 888 SoC
As per the listing, the upcoming Honor X50 GT will feature a 6.81-inch display. The device will sport a Full HD+ 2388 x 1080 pixels resolution. Powering the smartphone under the hood there will be an octa-core Snapdragon 888 SoC which will be coupled with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
As for the imaging, the X50 GT will rock a 50MP primary camera. For selfies and video-calling, the smartphone will rely on a 16MP camera unit. The whole package will draw power from a 4,800mAh battery which no doubt will offer fast charging support. As for the software, we can expect this upcoming handset to boot Android 13-based MagicOS 7.2 out of the box.
At present the Honor X50 GT launch date remains unknown. Considering that the listing of the device is spotted on the retailer’s website, we can it to launch in China in China in the coming few days.
As mentioned above, the Honor X50 GT will debut as a successor to the Honor X40 GT. To recall, the Honor X40 GT features a 6.81-inch IPS LCD display that has a 1080 x 2388 pixels resolution and a 144Hz refresh rate. The device is powered by a Snapdragon 888 chipset which is aided with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. The other key specifications that the Honor X40 GT offers include a 50MP triple-camera setup, a 16MP selfie camera, a 4,800mAh battery, and a 66W wired fast charging support.
Honor X50 GT Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.81-inch display, Full HD+ 2388 x 1080 pixels resolution.
- Processor: Octa-core Snapdragon 888 SoC with Adreno 660 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB RAM, 256GB internal storage.
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP.
- Front-facing camera: 16MP.
- Battery: 4,800mAh.