- The Honor X50i+ offers up to 35W fast charging support.
- The device features a 6.7-inch AMOLED display and a 108MP primary camera.
- The smartphone has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security purposes.
The Honor X50i+ has been launched in China today as Honor’s latest X-series smartphone. The newly unveiled Honor X50i+ comes with an AMOLED display that has a Full HD+ resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate. Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by an octa-core processor which is coupled with up to 12GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage. Furthermore, the device features a dual-camera setup and an 8MP front-facing shooter. The handset runs Android 13 out of the box with MagicOS 7.2 layer on top.
Honor X50i+ Pricing, Availability, Features
The Honor X50i+ comes in Liquid Pink, Fantasy Night Black, Ink Jade Green, and Cloud Water Blue shades. The base model of the X50i+ comes with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage, and is priced at CNY 1,599 (roughly Rs 18,600), while the variant with 512GB of internal storage costs CNY 1,799 (roughly Rs 20,900). The device is available for pre-orders currently in China via Honor’s official website.
The Honor X50i+ is powered by MediaTek’s octa-core Dimensity 6080 SoC which is coupled with 12GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage. It features a 6.7-inch AMOLED display that has a Full HD+ resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate. The larger 20:9 aspect ratio display panel has a 3240Hz PWM dimming and up to 2,000 nits of brightness. On the software side of things, the device boots the MagicOS 7.2 user interface which is based on the Android 13 operating system.
As for the optics, the device features a dual-camera setup. The camera module comprises a 108MP primary camera and a 2MP secondary lens. The other key features of the X50i+ include an 8MP front-facing camera, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, a 5G support, a 4,500mAh battery, and 35W fast charging support. Dimensions-wise, the device measures 161.05 x 74.55 x 6.78mm and weighs 166 grams.
Honor X50i+ Specifications
- Display: 6.7-inch AMOLED display, Full HD+ 2412×1080 pixel resolution, 2000 nits brightness, 20:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate, 3240Hz PWM dimming, 93.7% screen-to-body ratio.
- Processor: Octa-core Dimensity 6080 SoC with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 12GB RAM, 256GB/512GB of internal storage.
- Rear-facing camera: 108MP primary camera, f/1.75 aperture, 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture.
- Front-facing camera: 8MP, f/2.0 aperture.
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.1, OTG support, GPS, AGPS, Clonass, Beidou, Galileo, USB Type-C port.
- Battery: 4,500mAh, 35W fast charging.
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Dimensions And Weight: 161.05 x 74.55 x 6.78mm; 166 grams.