- The Honor X9b spotted on the BIS certification website confirming the India launch.
- The new smartphone will arrive in India as the second launch from the brand after Honor 90.
- The X9b has already debuted in Saudi Arabia and UAE last month with Snapdragon 6 Gen 1 SoC, a 6.78-inch AMOLED display, and 108MP triple cameras.
The Honor X9b spotted on the BIS certification website confirming the India launch. Notably, Honor made a comeback in India under Htech with the launch of Honor 90 5G back in September. After that, HTech CEO Madhav Sheth revealed in an interview that the company will launch its second phone in India before the year-end and a foldable phone in the first half of 2024. 91mobiles has now spotted an unnamed Honor smartphone without a model number on the BIS certification. Let’s take a look at the details of the next Honor smartphone to launch in India.
Alleged Honor X9b Spotted on BIS Website
91mobiles spotted a new Honor smartphone on the BIS certification website. The BIS listing confirms that this is the next smartphone to be launched by Honor in India. The listing doesn’t contain a moniker or a model number, making it hard to know which device it is. However, the publication cites industry sources to confirm that the model listed on the BIS website is indeed the Honor X9b, which was launched earlier this year in Saudi Arabia and UAE.
The publication also speculates that the Honor X9b will launch in India by the December end or early January. Previously, Madha Sheth confirmed that the second Honor phone will launch in India Before the year-end. The handset is expected to compete against the Realme 11 Pro series with a price tag of around Rs 25,000. This will be the mid-range offering from the brand unlike the premium mid-range Honor 90.
Honor X9b 5G Specifications
The company has already launched the Honor X9b in select markets earlier this year. As such the specifications of the smartphone are already known and we can expect the device to launch in India with same specs.
- Display: 6.78-inch AMOLED display, 1.5K 1200×2652 pixel resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, 429 PPI pixel density, 92.8% screen-to-body ratio.
- Processor: Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 6 Gen 1 SoC with Adreno 710 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB/12GB RAM, 256GB storage.
- Software: Android 13-based MagicOS 7.2.
- Rear-facing camera: 108MP primary camera, f/1.75 aperture, 5MP ultra-wide and depth camera, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro sensor, f/2.4 aperture, LED flash.
- Front-facing camera: 16MP, f/2.45 aperture.
- Battery: 5,800mAh battery, 35W fast charging.
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.1, OTG support, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C port.
- Other Features: Fingerprint sensor.
- Dimensions: 163.6×75.5×7.98mm.
- Weight: 185 grams.