- The Infinix Note 30 VIP comes with an AMOLED display that has a 120Hz refresh rate.
- The device offers 68W wired fast charging and 50W wireless charging support.
- The smartphone is powered by a 6nm octa-core Dimensity 8050 processor.
After the successful launch of the Infinix Note 30, Note 30 5G, and the Note 30 Pro last month, Infinix now has launched the Infinix Note 30 VIP smartphone. This new offering from Infinix arrives as a successor to the Infinix Note 12 VIP. Speaking about the specifications, the newly launched Infinix Note 30 VIP has an AMOLED display that offers a 120Hz refresh rate. The smartphone has up to 68W fast charging, 50W wireless charging support, and a 108MP triple-camera setup. The device also has an IP53 rating, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and JBL-tuned dual speakers.
Infinix Note 30 VIP Pricing, Availability
The Infinix Note 30 VIP comes in Magic Black and Glacier Blue colour options. The device is priced at $299 (roughly Rs 24,640) in the global market. Currently, Infinix has not announced any details regarding the Indian availability of the handset.
Infinix Note 30 VIP Specifications, Features
The Infinix Note 30 VIP is powered by MediaTek’s octa-core 6nm Dimensity 8050 processor. The device packs 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. It features a 6.67-inch AMOLED display with a Full HD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. The handset has a punch-hole cutout at the centre and a 900 nits peak brightness.
The device packs a 5,000mAh battery which supports 68W wired fast charging and 50W wireless charging. The smartphone has bypass charging support. When the battery percentage reaches 30%, the charging current can bypass the battery and directly power the motherboard, thereby reducing overheating while charging and gaming. Infinix claims that this reduces the temperature by 7 degrees. Furthermore, the handset also has a built-in 2890mm² liquid cooling vapor chamber.
As mentioned by Infinix on its official website, the Infinix Note 30 VIP battery can retain over 80% of its capacity after 1,000 charge cycles. As far as the other features of the phone go, it has a 108MP primary camera, pair of 2MP sensors at the back, a 32MP front-facing camera, JBL-tuned dual speakers, IP53 rated chassis, and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED display, Full HD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 900 nits peak brightness, punch-hole cutout.
- Processor: Octa-core Dimensity 8020 SoC with Mali-G77 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 12GB, 256GB storage, 9GB Virtual RAM support.
- Rear-facing camera: 108MP primary camera, dual 2MP camera.
- Front-facing camera: 32MP.
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 68W wired fast charging, 50W wireless charging.
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, JBL-tuned dual speakers, IP53 rating, NFC.