- Lava Agni 2S is tipped to launch in India this month.
- The company will launch the new device as a variant of the Lava Agni 2.
- The new launch is expected to come with similar specifications as Agni 2.
Lava is reportedly launching a new smartphone in India this month. Notably, the brand launched the new Agni 2 5G in India earlier this month in India. The company then went on to launch two new colours of the smartphone called Heather Glass and Iron Glass in the country. Now according to 91mobiles and tipster Yogesh Brar, Lave will reportedly launch a new variant of the smartphone in India this month. The new variant is called Lava Agni 2S and is expected to come with the same spec sheet as the original Lava Agnio 2.
Lava Agni 2S Set to Launch in India This Month
91mobiles has quoted tipster Yogesh Brar to report that Lava is planning to launch the Lava Agni 2S in the coming weeks in India. According to the report, the Lava Agni 2S will launch as a new variant of the Agni 2 5G with similar specifications but a different processor. However, the report doesn’t reveal the name of the processor or any other details of the upcoming smartphone.
Considering the upcoming phone will be similar to the Agni 2, we can expect it to be priced in the same price segment. To recall, the Agni 2 was a mid-range smartphone priced at Rs 21,999 for the single 8GB RAM and 256GB storage variant. It’s touted to be the best-selling smartphone from the brand.
Lava Agni 2 Specifications
To recall, the Lava Agni 2 5G comes with a 6.78-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with up to 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, and a 105% NTSC colour gamut. It’s powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 7050 processor and boots Android 13 out of the box. In the camera department, the smartphone offers a 50MP quad camera setup on the rear and a 16MP front camera. Under the hood the smartphone features a 4,700mAh battery with 66W fast charging support through USB-C port. It comes with an in-display fingerprint scanner, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.2, and support for 13 5G bands.
- Display: 6.78-inch AMOLED display, Full HD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, 105% NTSC
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 7050 with ARM Mali-G68 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 8GB RAM, 256GB storage
- Software: Android 13.
- Rear-Camera: 50MP primary camera, 8MP ultra-wide lens, 2MP macro lens, 2MP depth sensor.
- Front-facing Camera: 16MP.
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, 5G, WiFi, Bluetooth v5.2, USB Type-C port, GPS, Beidou, Galileo, Glonass.
- Other Features: in-display fingerprint sensor, free phone replacement, 13 5G bands,
- Battery and Charging: 4,700mAh, 66W wired fast charging, USB Type-C charging port.
- Dimensions And: 164.15 x 74.7 x 8.75mm; 210 grams