- The Moto G54 5G will feature a 6.5-inch display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
- The device will be powered by Dimensity 7020 SoC.
- The smartphone will pack a 6,000mAh battery which will offer 30W fast charging support.
Motorola has announced the Motorola G54 India launch date. As per the details revealed by the brand, the Motorola G54 will launch in India on September 6. The same device is confirmed to launch in China on September 5. The smartphone will be available for purchase in India via Flipkart. The e-commerce portal also has made the microsite related to the device live on its platform which confirms a few key specifications. The Flipkart microsite reveals that the Motorola G54 will be powered by Dimensity 7020 SoC. Furthermore, the device will feature a dual-camera setup accompanied by an LED flash.
Moto G84 5G, Moto G54 5G Pricing Revealed Ahead of Launch
The microsite also reveals that the device will pack up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. The smartphone will come equipped with a 6,000mAh battery. The device is also listed on Motorola’s India website which confirms more details. The Motorola G54 will boast a 6.5-inch display which will have a Full HD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. The device will feature a 50MP primary camera which will have an OIS support. On the front side, the smartphone will feature a 16MP selfie camera.
The smartphone will offer 30W TurboPower fast charging support. The company says that the device will receive the Android 14 update and three years of monthly security patches.
Motorola is also set to launch the Moto G84 5G smartphone in India tomorrow. Ahead of the official launch, the price of the G84 5G as well as the Moto G54 5G is revealed courtesy of a product page listing on Reliance Digital. The Moto G54 5G is listed on the retailer’s website for Rs 14,999. This pricing is applicable for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage model. The 12GB RAM model with 256GB storage is also listed for Rs 18,999. On the other hand, the listing reveals that the Moto G84 5G 12GB RAM model with 256GB of internal storage will cost Rs 19,999.
We shall get to learn the detailed specifications, official pricing, and availability details of these devices once they launches in India
Moto G54 5G Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD display, Full HD+ 2400 × 1080 pixel resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: Octa-core Dimensity 7020 SoC.
- Memory and Storage: 8GB/12GB RAM and 128GB/ 256GB internal storage
- Software: Android 13.
- Rear-facing Camera: 50MP primary camera with OIS, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens
- Front Camera: 16MP selfie camera
- Battery and Charging: 6000mAh, 30W TurboPower fast charging, USB Type-C charging port
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, face unlock, Stereo speaker setup, Dolby Atmos, Moto Spatial Sound, 3.5mm audio jack, IP52 water-repellent design
- Colour Options: Mint Green, Pearl Blue, and Midnight Blue.