- The Nothing Phone (2) is expected to feature a 6.7-inch OLED display.
- The device is confirmed to feature Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC.
- The smartphone is expected to feature a 50MP dual-camera setup and a 32MP selfie camera.
Nothing will be introducing the successor to the Nothing Phone (1), the Nothing Phone (2) on July 11. Ahead of the official launch, the design of the device was revealed by YouTuber Marques Brownlee in his Dope Tech video. Additionally, we even saw the renders of the handset courtesy of tipster Evan Blass aka @evleaks. Now, ahead of the official launch, the full specification, and pricing of the device are revealed courtesy of Yogesh Brar. The leaked specifications reveal the camera specifications, battery capacity, and more details of the Nothing Phone (2).
Nothing Phone (2) Tipped To Feature 50MP Dual-Camera, 32MP Selfie Camera
As per the details shared by tipster Yogesh Brar via Twitter, the upcoming Nothing Phone (2) will feature a 6.7-inch OLED display. The device will have an adaptive 120Hz refresh rate. As confirmed by Nothing earlier, the Phone (2) will be powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC. The device is expected to pack up to 12GB of RAM and 256/512GB of internal storage. As for the software, the handset will boot Android 13 out of the box with Nothing OS 2.0 on top. The smartphone will receive three years of Android OS updates and four years of security patches.
Nothing Phone 2
– 6.7" FHD+ OLED, 120Hz (adaptive)
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
– Camera: 50MP (IMX890) (f/1.9) (OIS) + 50MP (UW) (JN1)
– Selfie: 32MP
– Android 13, Nothing OS 2.0 (3+4 updates)
– optical fingerprint, IP rating
– 4,700mAh battery, 33W / 15W
— Yogesh Brar (@heyitsyogesh) July 6, 2023
Furthermore, the details shared by Brar also reveal the camera specifications of the Nothing Phone (2). The device will be featuring a dual-camera setup at the back accompanied by a LED flash. The camera setup at the rear side will consist of a 50MP primary camera (Sony IMX890 sensor) which will have OIS support. The 50MP sensor will be paired with a 50MP ultra-wide lens. For the selfies and video-calling department, the handset will flaunt a 32MP camera.
The device will also feature an optical fingerprint sensor for the security purpose. The phone also will have an IP rating for water and dust resistance. A 4,700mAh battery will be equipped with the device which will support 33W fast charging and 15W wireless charging. As for the pricing, the device might retail between Rs 42,000 to Rs 43,000.
In a piece of related news, Nothing also has announced pre-order offer details of the Phone (2). The device is available for pre-order in India via Flipkart starting from June 29. If you pre-order the smartphone you can get 50% off on the Nothing Ear (Stick) and Nothing accessories package as well as instant cashback with the leading banks.
Nothing Phone 2 Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.7-inch OLED display, Full HD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, Punch-hole cutout.
- Processor: Qualcomm’s octa-core Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB/12GB RAM, 256GB/512GB of internal storage.
- Software: Android 13 with Nothing OS 2.0.
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP primary camera (Sony IMX890 sensor), OIS, f/1.9 aperture, 50MP ultra-wide lens.
- Front-facing camera: 32MP.
- Other Features: Fingerprint sensor, IP rating, dual SIM card slot, 5G, stereo speakers
- Battery: 4,700mAh, 33W fast charging, 15W wireless charging.