- The OnePlus 12 could launch towards the end of 2023.
- The flagship is also tipped to feature wireless charging support.
- The 3C certification confirms the charging speed of the device.
The OnePlus 12 flagship phone is expected to launch soon in China. The device is expected to launch in China first and then make its way to the global markets including India. Ahead of the launch, we have seen multiple news and leaks related to the phone. The OnePlus 12 is confirmed to feature Sony’s LYTIA sensor as the company recently shared some samples on the Webio social media platform.
The successor to the OnePlus 11 is said to come with some major upgrades over the predecessor. The next-gen flagship is expected to get a big boost in terms of camera and processing power, with the new Snapdragon chipset. On the same lines, the OnePlus 12 has been spotted on the 3C certification website revealing the fast charging speed of the device.
OnePlus 12 Fast Charging Speed Revealed
The OnePlus 12 with PJD110 model number has been listed on the 3C certification website revealing the charging speed of the phone. The phone is listed to feature 100W wired fast charging, which is the same as the last-generation device. However, unlike the OnePlus 11, the 12 is also expected to get support for wireless charging as well. A previous leak suggested that the OnePlus 12 will come with support for 50W wireless charging.
Like we have seen in the past, OnePlus is also expected to pack in fast charger and cable inside the box, unlike Samsung and Apple.
OnePlus 12: Expected Specifications
The OnePlus 12 will be powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 as it was recently spotted on the AnTuTu database scoring a whopping 2 million points. The device is expected to come with an AMOLED screen by BOE with a 2K screen resolution and 120Hz screen refresh rate.
In terms of optics, the OnePlus 12 is tipped to offer triple rear cameras with a 50MP Sony IMX966 sensor, with an apertusre of f/1.7 and 23mm focal length. It will also have OIS. It is expected to be accompanied by a 48MP wide-angle lens, with an aperture of f/2.2 and a focal length of 14mm. The third rear camera on the OnePlus 12 is speculated to be a 64MP periscope lens with the Omnivision OV64B sensor with OIS and a lens aperture of f/2.5 with 70mm focal length.
- Display: 6.7-inch OLED panel by BOE, 2K screen resolution, 2600 nits brightness, 120Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3
- RAM: 12GB/16GB
- Storage: 256GB/512GB/1TB
- Rear cameras: 50MP primary with OIS (Sony IMX966), 50MP ultrawide (Sony IMX581), 64MP telephoto with OIS and 3X optical zoom (Omnivision OV64B)
- Front camera: 32MP
- Battery: 5000mAh, 100W wired charging, 50W Wireless charging
- Other Features: in-display fingerprint scanner, IP68 rating, stereo speakers