- Camera specifications of the OnePlus 12 have been tipped by Digital Chat Station.
- The upcoming OnePlus flagship will reportedly feature a 64MP periscope lens with OIS.
- The wide-angle lens is also said to get a huge resolution upgrade over the OnePlus 11.
The OnePlus 12 is expected to launch this year around December. The device is said to feature the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chipset, along with a triple rear camera setup. Last week, high-resolution renders of the OnePlus 12 were leaked online, revealing the phone’s design.
The camera specifications of the upcoming OnePlus 12 have now been tipped online. The optical setup will reportedly include a primary camera, an ultra-wide lens, and an OIS-enabled periscope lens.
OnePlus 12 Camera Specifications Leaked
Popular tipster Digital Chat Station has posted the camera specifications of the OnePlus 12 on Weibo. The upcoming flagship from OnePlus will have a triple rear camera as per leaked renders. DCS has revealed the exact camera details of the phone.
The OnePlus 12 is tipped to feature a 50MP primary camera with the Sony IMX966 sensor, with an aperture of f/1.7 and 23mm focal length. The primary lens will also have OIS.
The leak further says that the secondary camera will be a 48MP wide-angle lens, with an aperture of f/2.2 and a focal length of 14mm. However, the post does not confirm the exact sensor.
DCS also added that the third camera on the OnePlus 12 will be a 64MP periscope lens with the Omnivision OV64B sensor. This camera will feature OIS, and have a lens aperture of f/2.5 with 70mm focal length.
OnePlus 12 Expected Launch Date
The OnePlus 12 is expected to debut in China in December 2023. As per reports, the device will quickly make its way to the global markets in January 2024. The OnePlus 12 could be one of the first global flagship devices to feature the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chipset.
OnePlus is currently gearing up for the launch of its first foldable, the OnePlus Open. The company could focus on its foldable in October-November, before launching the OnePlus 12 in December. The OnePlus Open is tipped to launch in India on October 19.
OnePlus 12 Detailed Specifications (Expected)
Given the popularity of the OnePlus flagships, several details of the OnePlus 12 have already surfaced online through reputed tipsters and other sources. The OnePlus 12 is expected to feature a 6.7-inch QHD OLED screen with a refresh rate of 120Hz.
The OnePlus 12 is most likely going to feature the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chipset, which will be unveiled by Qualcomm at the Snapdragon Summit on October 24. The device is expected to feature 12GB RAM on the base variant, and also offer up to 16GB RAM on top models.
OnePlus 12 could feature a 5000mAh battery. As per rumours, the device will feature 100W wired fast charging, along with support for 50W wireless charging.
OnePlus 12 List of Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.7-inch OLED screen, QHD resolution, 120Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3, Adreno 750 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 12GB/16GB RAM, 256GB/512GB storage
- Software: Oxygen OS 13.1 based on Android 13
- Rear cameras: 50MP primary with OIS, 48MP wide angle, 64MP periscope lens with OIS
- Front camera: 32MP sensor
- Battery: 5000mAh, 100W wired fast charging, 50W wireless charging
- Other Features: In-display fingerprint scanner, alert slider, IP68 rating