- The OnePlus Ace 3 is expected feature a 6.74-inch OLED display which could offer 120Hz refresh rate.
- The device will be powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC as revealed by the Geekbench listing earlier.
- The smartphone is expected to feature a 50MP triple-camera setup and a 5,500mAh battery.
OnePlus launched the OnePlus Ace 2 smartphone earlier this year in February in China. The device appears to be getting a successor soon in the form of the OnePlus Ace 3. The hardware specifications of the upcoming Ace 3 smartphone were revealed by the Geekbench listing a few days back. The benchmark listing disclosed that the device will be powered by a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC. Now, more specifications of the device are revealed courtesy of the details shared by tipster Digital Chat Station on Weibo.
OnePlus Ace 3 Will Feature a Metal Middle Frame, Gunmetal Grey-Glass Body
As per tipster Digital Chat Station, the OnePlus Ace 3 will feature a curved display which will have a 1.5K resolution. The screen resolution details have been confirmed by OnePlus previously. The device will have a metal middle frame similar to that of the aluminium alloy frame. Furthermore, the smartphone will have a gunmetal grey-glass body. The device will be powered by a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC as revealed by the tipster.
The previous leak suggests that the smartphone will pack a 5500mAh battery which will offer 100W fast charging support as revealed by the 3C certification earlier. For the optics purpose, the handset is expected to rely on a triple-camera setup. The camera module might comprise of a 50MP IMX890 sensor, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 32MP IMX709 telephoto lens.
The smartphone is rumoured to feature a 6.74-inch display. The display might have a 120Hz refresh rate and a 2,600 nits peak brightness. As for the software, we can expect this upcoming device to boot Android 13 out of the box.
At present the launch date of the device hasn’t been revealed by OnePlus. We can expect the smartphone to go official in China next year in Q1 2024. The same smartphone is also rumoured to launch in the global market with the OnePlus 12R moniker, considering that the Ace 2 debuted in the outside China market as the OnePlus 11R.
OnePlus Ace 3 Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.74-inch display, 1.5K resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 2,600 nits brightness.
- Processor: Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC with Adreno 740 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 16GB of RAM, 256GB/512GB of internal storage.
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP primary camera, Sony IMX890 sensor, 8MP ultra-wide lens, 32MP telephoto camera.
- Battery: 5,500mAh, 100W fast charging