- The OnePlus Ace 3 is expected to feature an OLED display with a 1.5K resolution.
- The device could be powered by a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC.
- The smartphone might debut in Q1 2024, considering that its predecessor, the Ace 2 was announced in February this year.
A new OnePlus smartphone appeared on the 3C certification website a few days back. The OnePlus device which received the certification carried a model number as PJD110. The device in question was believed to be the OnePlus 12. Now, the same handset has been spotted on Geekbench. It is possible that this OnePlus device might debut as OnePlus Ace 3 given its hardware specifications detailed by the Geekbench test result.
OnePlus Ace 3 Might Come With 16GB of RAM
The OnePlus smartphone with model number PJD110 which has appeared on Geekbench is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC. The device features 16GB of RAM, and it is running Android 13 out of the box as revealed by the test result. The smartphone has managed to pull off 1597 and 5304 points in the single-core and multi-core tests respectively.
As far as the specifications of the OnePlus Ace 3 go, it is expected to feature an OLED display with a 1.5K resolution. The handset might also offer a 120Hz refresh rate. The recent information shared by tipster Digital Chat Station on Weibo also indicates that the Ace 3 will be equipped with Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC. The tipster also has mentioned that the device will pack a 5,500mAh battery which will offer 100W fast charging support. The information shared by the tipster Digital Chat Station does match the details that have been revealed by the Geekbench and 3C certification websites.
At present, the launch date of the device hasn’t been revealed by OnePlus. Since its predecessor, the OnePlus Ace 2 was announced in February this year, we can expect the Ace 3 to debut in Q1 2024. The device also might launch in the global market with the OnePlus 12R moniker. We shall get to learn more detailed information about the Ace 3 as the days pass. Meanwhile, let us take a look at the specifications of the OnePlus Ace 2:
OnePlus Ace 2 Specifications
- Display: 6.74-inch AMOLED display, 2772×1240 pixels resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, Punch-hole cutout, 1450 nits brightness.
- Processor: Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC with Adreno 730 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 12GB/16GB of RAM, 256GB/512GB of internal storage.
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP primary camera, 8MP ultra-wide lens, 2MP macro sensor.
- Front-facing camera: 16MP.
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 100W SuperVOOC fast charging.
- Other Features: In-display fingerprint sensor, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos.