- The OnePlus Nord 3 5G comes with Dimensity 9000 SoC.
- The device packs up to 16GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
- The handset features 50MP triple-camera setup and packs a 5,000mAh battery capacity which supports 80W fast charging.
OnePlus has launched the OnePlus Nord 3 5G smartphone in India today as promised earlier. This new offering from OnePlus arrives as a successor to the OnePlus Nord 2 5G. Speaking about the specifications, the newly launched OnePlus Nord 3 5G features a 6.74-inch AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The device is powered by MediaTek’s octa-core chipset which is coupled with 16GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. The smartphone features a triple-camera setup, an 16MP selfie camera, and a fingerprint sensor for security purpose.
OnePlus Nord 3 5G Pricing, Availability
The OnePlus Nord 3 5G comes in Tempest Gray and Misty Green colour options. The base OnePlus Nord 3 5G model with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage is priced at Rs 33,999, whereas the 16GB RAM variant with 256GB of internal storage costs Rs 37,999. The device will go on open sale in India starting July 15 via Amazon and OnePlus India website. If you purchase the device during an open sale, you get free OnePlus Nord Buds (worth Rs 2,799), Rs 1,000 instant discount on select credit and debit cards, and no-cost EMI for six months on select bank cards. Additionally, you also get special benefits valued worth Rs 4,500 as a part of the Jio offer. Furthermore, you can also get a YouTube Premium for 6 months, and 100GB cloud storage for 6 months.
OnePlus Nord 3 5G Specifications, Features
The OnePlus Nord 3 5G runs Android 13 of the box with OxygenOS 13.1 skin on top. The smartphone will receive three Android OS updates and fours year of security patches. The smartphone is powered by MediaTek’s octa-core Dimensity 9000 chipset which is paired with a Mali-G710 MP10 GPU.
As mentioned above, the device packs up to 16GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. It features a 6.74-inch AMOLED display with a Full HD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. The display panel has a 1450 nits peak brightness. The smartphone also has a punch-hole cutout at the centre which accommodates the selfie camera. It has a Dragontrail glass on the front and a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on the back.
When it comes to imaging, the Nord 3 5G features a triple-camera setup. The camera module includes a 50MP (Sony IMX890) primary camera which has OIS support. Accompanying the 50MP sensor there is a 8MP ultra-wide lens and a 2MP macro sensor. The device packs a 5,000mAh battery capacity which supports 80W fast charging. OnePlus claims that the device can be charged to 100% in just 30 minutes.
The handset also has a 4,129 mm2 vapour chamber and graphite cooling. Last but not least, the device also has an in-display fingerprint sensor, face unlock support, 5G connectivity support, IR blaster, alert slider, and dual stereo speakers.
OnePlus Nord 3 5G Specifications
- Display: 6.74-inch AMOLED display, Full HD+ resolution, Punch-hole cutout, 120Hz refresh rate, 1450 nits peak brightness, 20:9 aspect ratio, 93.5% screen-to-body ratio, 450 PPI pixel density, 10-bit colour depth, HDR10+ support.
- Processor: MediaTek’s octa-core Dimensity 9000 SoC with Mali-G710 MC10 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB/6GB LPDDR5X RAM, 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage.
- Software: Android 13 with OxygenOS 13.1.
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP camera (Sony IMX890) sensor, OIS, PDAF, f/1.8 aperture, EIS, 8MP ultra-wide camera, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro sensor.
- Front-facing camera: 16MP, f/2.4 aperture.
- Other Features: Dual stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, In-display fingerprint sensor, IR blaster, 4129 mm22 vapour chamber, graphite cooling.
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), Bluetooth v5.3, GPS, BDS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, USB Type-C port, 5G SA/NSA, 4G VoLTE, NFC.
- Dimensions And Weight: 16.26×7.51×.81cm; 193.5 grams.
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 80W fast charging.