- The OnePlus Open is powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC.
- The device boasts a 48MP triple-camera setup which also has a OIS support.
- The smartphone runs Android 13-based OxygenOS 13.2 out of the box.
OnePlus has officially launched its first foldable smartphone, the OnePlus Open in India today. The newly launched OnePlus Open features a 7.82-inch AMOLED display on the inner side. The display has a 2K resolution and up to 120Hz refresh rate. The device boasts a 6.31-inch AMOLED display on the outer side which has a Full HD+ resolution, Ceramic Guard protection, and a 120Hz refresh rate. The device comes with up to 16GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage. It features a triple-camera setup, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and a 32MP selfie camera on the outer display.
OnePlus Open Price in India, Availability, Features
The OnePlus Open is priced at Rs 1,39,999 in India. The smartphone will go on sale in India starting from October 27 with pre-orders starting from October 19 i.e today. The device will be available via Amazon, the OnePlus India website, the OnePlus Store app, OnePlus retail stores, Reliance Digital, and select retail stores. The smartphone comes in Emerald Dusk and Voyager Black colour options.
As a part of the launch offer, customers can save up to Rs 5,000 with ICICI Bank and OneCard instant bank discount. Customers can also enjoy benefits worth Rs 15,000 with Jio Plus.
The OnePlus Open boots Android 13 out of the box with the company’s OxygenOS 13.2 skin on top. The smartphone will be receiving four years of Android software updates and five years of security updates. Under the hood, the device is powered by a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC. The device features a 7.82-inch AMOLED display on the inner side. The display panel has a 2K resolution, ultra-thin glass protection, and a 120Hz refresh rate. The smartphone boasts a 6.31-inch AMOLED display on the outer side. The outer display also makes use of an AMOLED panel which has a Full HD+ resolution, and a 120Hz refresh rate. Both the display panels have a 2800 nits brightness, ProXDR support, and 1440Hz high-frequency PWM dimming.
When it comes to imaging, the smartphone flaunts a triple-camera setup. The device boasts a 48MP primary camera (Sony LYT-T808 sensor) which has an f/1.17 aperture and an OIS. The primary 48MP sensor is paired with a 48MP ultra-wide lens and a 64MP telephoto camera. The 64MP sensor has a f/2.6 aperture and up to 6x optical zoom.
The smartphone features a 32MP selfie camera on the outer side which has a f/2.4 aperture. The inner display consists of a 20MP selfie camera which has a f/2.2 aperture. The whole package draws power from a 4,805mAh battery which supports 67W fast charging. The device also has Wi-Fi 7 support, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, 5G, and an alert slider.
OnePlus Open Specifications
- Outer Display: 6.31-inch AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, FHD+ resolution, up to 2800 nits peak brightness, 1440 Hz PWM dimming.
- Inner Display: 7.82-inch AMOLED display, 2K resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, up to 2800 nits brightness, Ultra Thin Glass (UTG) protection.
- Processor: Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC with Adreno 740 GPU.
- Software: Android 13 with OxygenOS 13.2.
- RAM And Storage: 16GB RAM, 512GB internal storage.
- Rear-facing camera: 48MP main camera, OIS, f/1.7 aperture, Sony LYT-T808 sensor, 48MP ultra-wide lens, 64MP telephoto camera, 6x zoom, f/2.6 aperture.
- Front-facing camera: 32MP, f/2.4 aperture (outer display), 20MP, f/2.2 aperture (inner display).
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Alert slider, multi-spatial speaker.
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, 4G VoLTE, 5G, Wi-Fi 7, Bluetooth 5.3, NFC, Beidou; GPS; GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, USB Type-C port.
- Battery: 4085mAh battery, 67W fast charging.