- The OPPO A2m features a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- The device sports a 90Hz display and has a 13MP rear-facing camera.
- The smartphone is powered by Dimensity 6020 SoC which is coupled with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
The OPPO A2m smartphone has been launched in China today as OPPO’s latest A-series smartphone. The device had made a brief appearance on the China Telecom website prior to its official debut. The newly launched OPPO A2m features a 6.56-inch display that has a HD+ resolution. The device is equipped with MediaTek’s octa-core processor. It features a single rear-facing camera, a 5MP front-facing camera, and also has face unlock support as well as a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security purpose.
OPPO A2m Pricing, Features
The OPPO A2m comes in Starry Night Black and Flying Frost Purple colour options. The base model of the OPPO A2m which comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage is priced at CNY 1,499 (Roughly Rs 17,300), while the variant with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage costs CNY 1,799 (Roughly Rs 20,700). The top-end model which ships with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage is priced at CNY 2,099 (Roughly Rs 23,900).
The OPPO A2m is powered by MediaTek’s octa-core Dimensity 6020 SoC which is coupled with Mali-G57 MP2 GPU. The device packs up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. It features a 6.56-inch display with a HD+ resolution. The display panel has a 90Hz refresh rate, 720 nits brightness, and a 269 PPI pixel density.
As for the software, this latest A-series smartphone runs Android 13 out of the box. It features a 13MP primary camera which has a f/2.2 aperture. For the selfies and video-calling support, the handset relies on a 5MP camera which has a f/2.2 aperture.
The whole package draws a power from a 5,000mAh battery which supports only 10W charging. Last but not least, the device also has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, 5G support, a 3.5mm audio jack, a USB Type-C port, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, GPS, and Bluetooth v5.3 suopport.
OPPO A2m Specifications
- Display: 6.56-inch IPS LCD display, HD+ resolution, 90Hz refresh rate, 720 nits brightness, 269 PPI pixel density.
- Processor: MediaTek’s octa-core Dimensity 6020 SoC with Mali-G57 MP2 GPU.
- Software: Android 13 With ColorOS 13.1
- RAM And Storage: 6GB/8GB/12GB of LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB/256GB of internal storage.
- Rear-facing camera: 13MP camera, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash.
- Front-facing camera: 5MP, f/2.2 aperture.
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 10W fast charging.
- Dimensions And Weight: 163.8 × 75.1 × 8.12mm; 185 grams.
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face unlock support.
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, 5G, QZSS, GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS, Galileo, 4G, USB Type-C port, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.3.