The OPPO A15 smartphone has been on the market for quite a while now. The device has finally started receiving the latest Android 10-based ColorOS 7 software update in several countries, including the likes of India, Indonesia, Russia, Vietnam, and Nepal to name a few. The latest update for the OPPO A15 is being pushed Over the Air (OTA). Take a look at the latest update for the OPPO A15 smartphone and find out its features and changelog.
OPPO F15 latest Android 10 update: Features and changelog
The latest update for the OPPO F15 comes with the build numbers CPH2001PUEX_11.A.33_0330_202005222246 and CPH2001PUEX_11.A.35_0350_202006300100. The update brings about system-wide Dark Mode support for the device, an optimized Album UI, an overall cleaner UI, optimized camera, and more. Below is the complete changelog of the latest update for the OPPO F15.
• Brand new borderless design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
• Added OPPO Sans as the default font. The new font delivers a refreshing feel and fits well with OPPO’s pursuit of blending beauty and technology.
• Optimised user interfaces and improved one-handed operation.
• Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen mode.
• Added two settings: Assistive Ball Opacity and Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App.
• Optimised the Floating Window feature for more apps.
• Added a bubble: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse and open the app.
• Optimised 3-Finger Screenshot: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers to adjust the screenshot size. Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
• Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
• Optimised screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
[Navigation Gestures 3.0]
• New gesture: Swipe inward from both sides of the screen and then hold to switch to the previous app.
• Optimised gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
• Added Dark Mode: Protects your eyes while reducing power consumption.
• Added Focus Mode: Shields you from outside distractions when you are learning or working.
• Added all new charging animation.
• Optimised the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
• Swipe left or right to ignore banner notifications.
• Added a pause function for screen recording.
• Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
• New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
• Optimised system pre-loaded ringtones.
• Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
• Colour Accessibility Mode added to improve the user experience for visually impaired users.
• New management function for recent tasks: You can view memory information about recent tasks and lock apps.
• Optimised visual interaction for Game Space.
• Optimised the startup animation for Game Space.
• More live wallpapers.
• Added Art+ static wallpapers.
• Customise whether to open Global Search or the notification drawer when swiping down on the Home screen.
• Customise the size, shape, and style of app icons on the Home screen.
• Swipe up on the Lock screen to switch unlock methods.
• Optimised the graphic design of password unlocks to facilitate one-handed operations.
• Supported live wallpapers on the Lock screen.
• More screen-off clock styles.
• Added a simple Home screen mode, featuring larger fonts and icons and a clearer layout.
• Connect your phone to Wi-Fi networks using a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
• In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating
• Added the trim feature in Recordings.
• Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
• Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
• Optimised the Camera UI for better user experience.
• Optimised the Timer UI and sound.
• Optimised the Album UI for a clear hierarchy and quick lookup of photos.
• Added Album Recommendations that recognises more than 80 different scenes.
• OPPO Share now supports sharing files with vivo and Xiaomi devices.
• Optimised the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
• Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
• Soloop Video Editor: Create your video with one tap.
• Added DocVault, an app for easy management and use of your digital ID cards (available only on phones sold in India).
As mentioned earlier, the latest update for the OPPO F15 is being rolled out as an OTA update, so chances are that you might already have received a notification regarding the same. In case you haven’t, you can check for the update by visiting your device’s settings menu. To learn more about the OPPO F15, you can head to our previous coverage for the same.
What are your thoughts on the latest update for the OPPO F15 smartphone? Have you received it on your device? Do let us know in the comments section below.