- The OPPO K11 will be powered by Snapdragon 782G processor.
- The device will pack up to 12GB of RAM.
- The smartphone is expected to feature a 6.7-inch AMOLED display and a 50MP triple-camera setup.
OPPO introduced a new K-series smartphone, the OPPO K11x in China back in May. Now, after the launch of the K11x, OPPO is prepping up for the launch of the OPPO K11 smartphone. The device was recently spotted at the TENAA certification. The TENAA listing revealed the key specifications and design of the device. Additionally, alongside the TENAA certification, the smartphone also appeared on the 3C certification. Now, while we wait for the launch, the device now has appeared on Geekbench. The Geekbench listing discloses the hardware specifications of the smartphone ahead of launch.
OPPO K11 Spotted On Geekbench Ahead of Launch
As per the Geekbench test result, the upcoming OPPO K11 (PJC110) will be powered by Snapdragon 782G processor. The device will pack up to 12GB of RAM. On the software side of things, the handset will boot Android 13 out of the box. In the Geekbench test result, the smartphone has managed to pull off 1126 and 2924 points in the single core and multi-core test respectively.
The previous details leaked via TENAA certification suggest that the OPPO K11 will feature a 6.7-inch AMOLED display with a Full HD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. The smartphone will have a punch-hole cutout at the centre which will accommodate the selfie camera. The handset will feature an in-display fingerprint sensor for security purpose. Apart from the 12GB RAM model, the device will also come in an 8GB RAM variant. The smartphone is expected to arrive in a 128GB/256GB storage configuration.
For the optics purpose, the K11 will boast a triple-camera setup. The camera module will include a 50MP primary camera, 8MP ultra-wide lens, and a 2MP macro lens. On the front side, the handset will feature an 16MP selfie camera. A 5,000mAh battery will be likely equipped with the device which will support 100W fast charging. Dimensions-wise, the smartphone will measure 162.7×75.5×8.23mm and weigh 184 grams.
Currently, OPPO has not announced the launch date of the OPPO K11. However, considering that the smartphone has received the TENAA, 3C certification, and its now spotted on Geekbench, we can expect it to debut in the coming few days.
OPPO K11 Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.7-inch AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, Full HD+ resolution
- Processor: Octa-core Snapdragon 782G SoC with Adreno 642L GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM, 128GB/256GB/512GB of internal storage, microSD card support.
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP primary camera, OIS, 8MP ultra-wide lens, 2MP macro sensor.
- Front-facing camera: 16MP.
- Other Features: In-display fingerprint sensor, dual-SIM card slot, Bluetooth, 5G, USB Type-C port.
- Dimensions And Weight: 162.7×75.5×8.23mm; 184 grams.
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 100W fast charging.