- POCO X6 Pro 5G spotted on BIS certification hinting at an imminent India launch.
- It’s expected to be a re-branded variant of the Redmi Note 13 Pro for the global markets.
- It’s allegedly set to launch towards the end of the year in December 2023.
The POCO X6 Pro 5G has been spotted on the website of the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS). The latest listing confirms the launch of the smartphone in the Indian market, which could be imminent. According to past reports, the upcoming POCO X series device is rumoured to be a Redmi Note 13 Pro rebrand and will allegedly launch in December 2023. The POCO X series will consist of the base POCO X6 5G and the Pro model. Let’s take a look at all the details revealed by the BIS listing of the POCO X6 Pro 5G.
POCO X6 Pro 5G Spotted on BIS Certification
The BIS listing has been spotted by The Tech Outlook publication. As you can see in the above screenshot, the POCO X6 Pro moniker has not been revealed by the BIS listing. However, the listing does reveal the model number 23122PCD1I, which is expected to be the POCO X6 Pro 5G. Notably, the POCO X6 Pro 5G has already been spotted on the IMEI database with the same model number. Apart from this, no other detail is confirmed by the listing except that it will debut in India soon.
As per the previous reports, POCO will launch the X series devices including X6 5G and X6 Pro 5G as the rebranded versions of the Redmi Note 13 and Redmi Note 13 Pro. Redmi has recently launched the Note 13 series in China. As is customary with POCO, we can expect a slight design change along with the POCO Yellow colour but the specifications are expected to be more or less the same as the Redmi Note 13 series.
POCO X6 Pro 5G Specifications (Expected)
As mentioned before, Redmi has already launched the Note 13 series and the POCO X6 series’s specifications are expected to be more or less the same. We can expect the POCO X6 Pro 5G to come with a 1.5K AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, Snapdragon 7s Gen 2 processor, 200MP camera, and more.
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED display, 1.5K resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 1920Hz High-frequency PWM dimming, DCI-P3 100% wide colour gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 7s Gen 2 SoC, Adreno 740 GPU
- RAM and Storage: Up to 16GB LPDDR4X RAM, 512GB UFS 2.2 storage
- Rear Cameras: 200MP primary sensor, Samsung HP3 sensor, f/1.65 aperture, 7P lens, 8MP ultra-wide lens, 2MP macro sensor, LED flash.
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Battery: 5,100mAh, 67W fast charging
- Other Features: In-display fingerprint sensor, Bluetooth 5.2, Wi-Fi 5