- The Realme C51 is expected to be one of the cheapest C-series smartphones from Realme.
- Realme has confirmed 5000mAh battery and 33W SuperVOOC charging for the Indian variant of the handset.
- The smartphone will come in two colour options – Mint Green and Carbon Black.
Realme is all set to launch the Realme C51 in the Indian market. As announced by the company, the C-series smartphone will make a debut on September 4 in the country. Ahead of the launch, Realme has revealed that the Realme C51 will be sold exclusively via Flipkart, in addition to the company’s own e-commerce portal.
To those unaware, the Realme C51 made its global debut last month in Taiwan. The latest C-series offering from Realme is powered by a UniSoC processor. The Realme C51 is an entry-level smartphone that offers a 90Hz LCD display with Mini-Capsule feature. The smartphone packs a 50MP primary camera and a 5000mAh battery unit. It comes equipped with 33W fast charging support and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Let us take a quick look at what Realme India has revealed about the Realme C51 so far.
Realme reveals that the Realme C51 will come equipped with a 5000mAh battery unit which will be supported by 33W SuperVOOC charging. The company, via the launch micro-site, also confirms that the device will come in two colour options – Mint Green and Black. Apart from it, the device is also confirmed the offer a 3.5mm audio jack.
The Realme C51 launch micro-site also reveals the front of the device which confirms a u-shaped notch display with Mini-Capsule feature. To those unaware, the Mini-Capsule feature was introduced by Realme earlier this year with the Realme C55 and it is an implementation similar to Apple’s Dynamic Island. The Mini-Capsule feature enables users to see charging status, battery status, data usage status, and some fitness data with just a glimpse.
In all likelihood, the Realme C51 Indian variant will be exactly the same as its global counterpart. Take a look at Realme C51 global variant specifications and features.
Realme C51 (Global Variant): Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.7-inch IPS LCD display, HD+ (1600 × 720 pixel) resolution, 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, 560 nits peak brightness, Mini-Capsule display
- Processor: UniSoC T612 SoC, Mali G57 GPU
- Memory and Storage: 64GB internal storage, 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 4GB dynamic RAM support, (up to 2TB) expandable memory with (dedicated) microSD card
- Software: Realme UI T Edition, based on Android 13
- Cameras: 50MP primary camera, depth sensor, and an LED flash
- Front Camera: 5MP selfie camera
- Battery and Charging: 5000mAh battery, 33W SuperVOOC fast charging, USB Type-C port
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Audio: 3.5mm audio jack, single speaker
- Dimensions: 167.2 × 76.7 × 7.99mm
- Weight: 186 grams
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, Galileo, and Glonass
- Colour Options: Mint Green and Carbon Black