- The Realme GT 3 sports a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor.
- It features a 144Hz AMOLED display with a 1.5K resolution.
- The smartphone offers a 50MP Sony IMX890 sensor.
Realme, back in February at MWC, announced its latest flagship – the Realme GT 3. However, even after four months, Realme is yet to start rolling out the Realme GT 3 240W to global markets. To those unaware, the Reame GT 3 240W is the company’s latest flagship and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor. As the name suggests, the latest Realme flagship supports 240W SuperVOOC fast charging.
Now, in a new development, tipster Paras Guglani has claimed that the Realme GT 3 240W will launch on June 14 in the global market. Paras took it to a micro-blogging site – Twitter to share the information. The tipster also shared an image that appears to be a launch poster. The text in the image reads “Next-Gen Speed Flagship, Boasted by 240W SuperVOOC Charge. The image also reveals the launch date, which is June 14.
— Paras Guglani (@passionategeekz) June 8, 2023
Realme GT 3 was announced at MWC, so all of its specifications, features, and pricing is already known. Also, the Realme GT 3 240W is a rebranded Realme GT Neo 5 from the Chinese market. The Realme GT 3 features an RGB light on the rear that offers 25 colors, several speed adjustments, and more custom settings. Let us take a closer look at the Realme GT 3 240W price, specifications, and features.
Realme GT 3 240W: Pricing and Variants
Realme, at MWC, announced that the Realme GT 3 will be priced at $649 (approx Rs 53,500) for the base variant, that is 8GB + 128GB. The Realme flagship will also come in several other configurations, which are 12GB + 256GB, 16GB + 256GB, 16GB + 512GB, and 16GB + 1TB configurations. We can expect Realme to announce the pricing of these variants at the upcoming event.
Realme GT 3 240W: Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.74-inch AMOLED Display with 1.5K (2772 × 1240 pixel) resolution, 144Hz Refresh Rate, 360Hz Touch Sampling Rate, 1100 nits brightness, Centered punch hole notch
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (fabricated on TSMC’s 4nm processor), Adreno 730 GPU
- Memory and Storage: Up to 16GB LPDDR5X RAM and up to 1TB UFS 3.1 Storage
- Software: Realme UI 4.0, based on Android 13
- Cameras: 50MP Sony IMX890 Sensor with OIS, 8MP Ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP microscope lens
- Front Camera: 16MP Selfie Camera
- Battery and Charging: 4600mAh Battery with 240W SuperVOOC Charging, USB Type-C Charging Port
- Dimensions: 163.85 × 75.75 × 8.9mm
- Weight: 199 grams
- Audio: Stereo Speakers with Dolby Atmos audio, Type-C Audio port
- Security: In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 5G, WiFi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, GPS, and Glonass
- Colour Options: Pulse White and Booster Black