After rolling out Realme UI 3.0 Open Beta for the Realme GT Master Edition and Realme X7 Max 5G smartphones, the company has finally started rolling out Android 12 stable update these devices. The Realme UI 3.0 update for the Realme GT Master Edition carries firmware version RMX3360_11.C.05. Whereas, for the Realme X7 Max, the update is rolling out with software version RMX3031_11.A.22.
Realme GT Master Edition and Realme X7 Max Realme UI 3.0 Stable Update Changelog,
Realme says that Realme GT Master Edition users with firmware version RMX3360_11.A.10 or RMX3360_11.A.12 will get OTA for the Android 12 update on their devices. On the other hand, the Realme UI 3.0 stable update is pushed as OTA to Realme X7 Max users with RMX3031_11.A.22 firmware version.
The Realme UI 3.0 brings with it a new design that takes aims to deliver a simple, clean, and comfortable user experience. Apart from it, Realme has also added Microphone and Camera toggles in the quick settings for enhanced privacy. Take a look at the changelogs below,
• The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, deliver a simple, clean, and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
• Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements, and prioritizes information with different colors to make key information stand out.
• Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
• Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike, and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user experience.
• More creative Always-On Display: Adds realmeow and Portrait silhouette to let you freely express yourself.
Convenience & efficiency
• Adds “Background stream”: Apps in Background stream mode continue playing the audio of a video when you leave them or lock your phone.
• FlexDrop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized:
• Optimizes the method of switching floating windows between different sizes.
• You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window.
• You can now double-tap the text in a conversation in the Messages app to enlarge the text for easy reading and editing.
• Adds more Omoji decoration items and facial types.
Security and privacy
• Privacy-related functions including Privacy protection, Passwords, and Emergency call can now all be found in Phone Manager.
• Optimizes spam block rules: Adds a rule for blocking MMS messages.
• Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
• Adds a chart to display your battery usage.
• Improves the responsiveness of turning on or off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode, and NFC.
• In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
• Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
• You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed.
• You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
• Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
• Optimizes the mistouch prevention algorithm for curved screens to reduce accidental touches.
• Optimizes accessibility:
– Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions.
– Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general.
– Talk Back supports more system apps including Photos, Phone, Mail, and Calendar.
Realme says that the update is rolling out in batches and it might take up to a couple of weeks for a broader rollout. Android OEMs usually follow staged rollout in an attempt to minimize the impact of critical bugs.
Do you use a Realme X7 Max or a Realme GT Master Edition? If yes, did you receive Realme UI 3.0 update on your unit? Do let us know down in the comments section.