- The Redmi 13C has been launched in Nigeria.
- The smartphone packs a 5000mAh battery.
- It supports 18W fast charging, but packs a 10W in-box charger.
Xiaomi has unveiled a new entry-level smartphone – the Redmi 13C in global markets. The Redmi 13C makes its debut in Nigeria and is the successor of the Redmi 12C, which was unveiled earlier this year. The Redmi 13C is identical to the POCO C65 which was launched earlier this month. The Redmi 13C is powered by the MediaTek Helio G85 SoC, similar to its POCO counterpart – the POCO C65.
The Redmi 13C flaunts a 6.74-inch LCD display with a 90Hz refresh rate and a waterdrop notch. The smartphone offers a triple-camera setup that includes a 50MP primary shooter. The handset relies on a 8MP front shooter for selfies and video calls.
The Redmi 13C comes equipped with a 5000mAh battery. It supports 18W fast charging over a USB Type-C port. However, the company is bundling a 10W charger in the retail box. It also supports expandable storage via a microSD card slot. The smartphone offers a side-mounted fingerprint scanner on the security front. Let us take a closer look at the Redmi 13C specifications, features, price, and availability.
Redmi 13C: Price and Availability
The Redmi 13C is priced at Nigerian Naira 98,100 (approx Rs 10,200) for the 4GB + 128GB configuration. The handset also comes in 6GB + 128GB and 8GB + 256GB variants, which cost Nigerian Naira 108,100 (approx Rs 11,200) and Nigerian Naira 121,100 (approx Rs 12,500).
The Redmi 13C is available for purchase in Nigeria. We can expect it to launch in other global markets in the coming weeks. The smartphone has already cleared Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) certification, so India launch is definitely on the cards.
Redmi 13C: Specifications
- Display: 6.74-inch display, HD+ (1600 × 720 pixel) resolution, 260ppi pixel density, 90Hz refresh rate, 450nits peak brightness, waterdrop notch, and Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G85 SoC with Mali G52 GPU
- Memory: 4GB/ 6GB/ 8GB LPDDR4X RAM and up to 8GB extended RAM
- Storage: 128GB/ 256GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage and a dedicated micro-SD card slot (expandable up to 1TB)
- Software: MIUI 14, based on Android 13
- Cameras: 50MP primary camera, 2MP macro lens, an auxiliary sensor, and an LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP selfie camera
- Battery: 5000mAh battery
- Charging: 18W fast charging, 10W in-box charger, USB Type-C charging port
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Audio: 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 168 × 78 × 8.09mm
- Weight: 192 grams
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 4G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.3, NFC, GPS, Glonass, Galileo, and BeiDou
- Colour Options: Glacier White, Clover Green, Midnight Black, and Navy Blue