- The Samsung Galaxy Buds 3 Pro could launch next year alongside the next Galaxy Z Fold and the Galaxy Z Flip smartphones.
- The upcoming Galaxy Buds 3 Pro will be arriving as a successor to the Galaxy Buds 2 Pro.
- These earbuds might offer a few improvements in terms of battery life, sound quality, and noise cancellation support.
The Samsung Galaxy Buds 3 Pro will be launching next year, as reported by the folks at SamMobile. The upcoming Galaxy Buds 3 Pro will arrive as a successor to the Galaxy Buds 2 Pro which was launched last year. While the specifications and features of the Galaxy Buds 3 Pro remain unknown currently, it is being reported that these new earbuds could launch alongside the next Galaxy Z Fold and the Galaxy Z Flip smartphones, whose launch could possibly take place in July or August next year.
Samsung Galaxy Buds 3 Pro Might Debut Alongside The Company’s Next Foldable Smartphones
Customers can expect general improvements to sound quality, noise cancellation, and battery life improvement as well for the Galaxy Buds 3 Pro. We might get to learn more details about these upcoming earbuds as their launch inches closer. As mentioned above, these earbuds will succeed the Galaxy Buds 2 Pro. To recall, the Galaxy Buds 2 Pro were launched last year during the Galaxy Unpacked event. The earbuds also made their debut in India last year for Rs 17,999 in August. These TWS earbuds come in Graphite, White and Bora Purple colours.
As far as the features of the Galaxy Buds 2 Pro go, they have a coaxial 2-way speaker for clear high notes, powerful bass and Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) support. Furthermore, the earbuds also support Bluetooth v5.3, and they also feature better Hi-Fi 24-bit audio. These earbuds also support Samsung Seamless Codec HiFi, AAC, and SBC codec. They also have an IPX7 rating for water resistance and 3 mic.
As for the battery life, the earbuds offer a playtime of 5 hours, and 18 hours with case when ANC is turned on. When the ANC is turned off, the earbuds can last for 8 hours, and for 29 hours with case. Each of the earbuds packs a 61mAh battery, while the case is equipped with a 515mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro Specifications
- 3 mics, Custom Coaxial 2-way Speaker.
- Active Noise Cancellation support, Bluetooth v5.3.
- Samsung Seamless Codec HiFi, AAC, SBC.
- IPX7 rating.
- 5 hours battery life (earbuds), 18 hours (with case) with ANC turned ON, 8 hours (earbuds), and 29 hours (with case) when ANC turned off.
- Dimensions And Weight: 19.9 x 21.6 x 18.7mm; 5.5g (earbuds)