- The CAD renders of Galaxy S24+ have been leaked.
- The renders reveal a slightly improved design in comparison to its predecessor.
- The dimensions reveal that the device is taller, narrower, and thicker than the Galaxy S23+.
OnLeaks is a roll by revealing the 5K CAD renders and 360° videos of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S24 series smartphones. The CAD renders revealed by the tipster divulge that the forthcoming base Galaxy S24 and Galaxy S24 Ultra won’t feature any significant design changes with the upcoming Galaxy S series smartphone. The well-known tipster has teamed up with folks at Giznext to exclusively reveal the 5K renders and 360° video of the Samsung Galaxy S24+ smartphone.
The publication also shared the dimensions and display specifications of the upcoming device in the report. The battery and fast charging details of the forthcoming smartphone were revealed through the Dekra and 3C certifications. Ice Universe also tipped the dimensions, weight, display size, resolution, brightness and battery capacity in a recent post in X. The tipster also tipped that Samsung might debut the Galaxy S24 series smartphones on January 18, 2024.
The CAD renders of the Galaxy S24+ show that it is a jacked-up variant of the base Galaxy S24 smartphone. The primary difference between both smartphones lies in the dimensions, display size, resolution, battery capacities and fast charging capabilities. The renders shared by OnLeaks reveal a flat frame with thin bezels around the display.
The display will feature a tiny centered punch-hole to house the selfie camera. The triple rear cameras and LED flash can be seen on the rear, similar to the base Galaxy S24 smartphone. Ice Universe shared a modified device render with a light wallpaper to illustrate the reduction of bezels with the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S24+ smartphone.
The position of the LED flash has been changed compared to the Galaxy S23 and Galaxy S23+ smartphones. The UWB antenna can be seen on the smartphone’s right side, similar to other Galaxy S24 series smartphones. Samsung will likely equip the device with an aluminium frame instead of the titanium frame expected to debut with the Galaxy S24 Ultra smartphone.
According to Ice Universe, the smartphone will have a dimension of 158.5 x 75.9 x 7.75mm and weigh 195 grams. The power button and volume rockers can be seen above the UWB antenna on the right side of the smartphone. The top and left sides of the smartphone are clean except for the secondary microphones on the top.
The bottom of the smartphone features the USB Type-C port, primary microphone, speaker grille and SIM card tray. Samsung will equip the smartphone with a 6.7-inch Dynamic AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The South Korean giant is also tipped to improve the optics department.
Samsung Galaxy S24+ Expected Specifications
- Display: 6.7-inch, Dynamic M13 AMOLED LTPO panel, QHD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, a peak brightness of 2500 nits
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 Made for Galaxy, Adreno 740 GPU, Exynos 2400 SoC (in selected markets)
- RAM and Storage: Up to 12GB RAM, 512GB Storage
- Software: OneUI 6 based on Android 14
- Rear Cameras: 50 MP primary, 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 10MP telephoto lens with 3x optical zoom
- Front Camera: 12MP sensor
- Battery: 4900mAh, 45W wired charging, wireless charging support
- Others: Metallic Frame, IP68 water and dust resistance, in-display fingerprint scanner