- The Vivo Y35m will be powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 6020 or Dimensity 700 SoC.
- The handset will offer a dual-rear camera setup including a 13MP primary shooter.
- It will be equipped with a 5000mAh battery unit and a USB Type-C charging port.
Vivo, back in June, introduced the Vivo Y36 smartphone in the Indian market. Now, a new Y-series smartphone, the Vivo Y36m has been spotted on e-commerce portal – China Telecom, courtesy of 91mobiles. The Vivo Y36m China Telecom listing reveals the overall design and key specifications.
As per the listing, the Vivo Y36m will be powered by a MediaTek Dimensity mobile platform, which could be the Dimensity 700 or the Dimensity 6020. The handset might offer a 6.56-inch display with an HD+ resolution and a waterdrop notch. The upcoming Y-series handset will be equipped with a 5000mAh battery unit.
The Vivo Y36m will sport a dual-rear camera setup including a 13MP primary shooter. The selfies and video calls on the handset will be taken care of by a 5MP front shooter. On the security front, it will rely on a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. Let us take a closer look at the Vivo Y36m design, renders, key specifications, and price.
Vivo Y36m: Design
The Vivo Y36m China Telecom listing suggests that the handset will feature a full screen display with thick bezels and sizeable chin. The front camera on the handset will be housed inside a waterdrop notch. The upcoming Y-series smartphone will feature a flat-edge design and will arrive in two colour options.
The Vivo Y36m rear panel will accommodate a dual-rear camera setup and an LED flash inside a rectangular module which will reside on the top left corner. The volume rockers and the power button will reside along the right edge. Along the bottom edge, the USB Type-C charging port, a 3.5mm audio jack, speaker grill, and primary microphone will be located.
Vivo Y36m: Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.56-inch display, 1612 × 720 pixel resolution, and waterdrop notch
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 700 or 6020 SoC with Mali G57 GPU
- Memory and Storage: 6GB/ 8GB RAM and 128GB/ 256GB onboard storage
- Software: FunTouchOS, based on Android 13
- Cameras: 13MP primary camera, auxiliary sensor, and LED flash
- Front Camera: 5MP selfie camera
- Battery: 5000mAh battery
- Charging: USB Type-C charging port
- Security: Fingerprint scanner
- Audio: 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 163.74 × 75.43 × 8.09mm
- Weight: 186 grams
- Colour Options: Green Gaze and Black Inkstone
Vivo Y36m: Price
The Vivo Y36m, as per China telecom listing, will come in two configurations – 6GB + 128GB and 8GB + 256GB. The Vivo Y36m 6GB + 128GB variant, as per e-commerce listing, will cost RMB 1,499 (approx Rs 17,200). Whereas, the 8GB + 256GB variant of the handset might be priced at RMB 1,799 (approx Rs 20,600).
We can expect the handset to launch soon in the Chinese market. There is no word on the handset’s global availability yet.