- The Vivo Y55t is powered by Dimensity 6020 SoC.
- The device features a 6.64-inch IPS LCD display and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- The handset has an 8MP selfie camera and 15W fast charging support.
The Vivo Y55t smartphone has been launched in China today as Vivo’s latest Y-series smartphone. The launch of the Vivo Y55t comes right after the Vivo Y78t and the Y33t which were launched in China last week. The newly launched smartphone features a Full HD+ resolution display with a standard 60Hz refresh rate. The device is powered by MediaTek’s octa-core processor which is paired with up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. The handset has a dual-camera setup and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Vivo Y55t Pricing, Availability, Features
The Vivo Y55t comes in two storage configurations. The base model packs 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage, while the other variant comes with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. The prior is launched for an introductory price of CNY 999 Yuan (Roughly Rs 11,600) while the latter is selling for CNY 1,199 Yuan (Roughly 13,900). The device comes in Black, Purple, Green, and Blue colour options. The handset will go on sale in China from October 25.
The dual-SIM Vivo Y55t is powered by Dimensity 6020 SoC. The device packs up to 8GB of RAM and has 256GB of internal storage. It runs Android 13 out of the box. The smartphone features a 6.64-inch IPS LCD display that has a Full HD+ resolution. The display panel has a 550 nits brightness and a standard 60Hz refresh rate.
When it comes to imaging, the device sports a dual-cameras. The camera module at the back includes a 50MP primary camera which has a f/1.8 aperture. The details regarding the secondary camera are not revealed by Vivo. On the front side, the device features an 8MP camera for selfies and video-calling purposes.
The Vivo Y55t packs a 5,000mAh battery which supports 15W fast charging support. Last but not least, the handset also has a face unlock support, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and 5G support.
Vivo Y55t Specifications
- Display: 6.64-inch IPS LCD display, Full HD+ resolution, 60Hz refresh rate, 394 PPI pixel density, 19:9 aspect ratio, 90.89% screen-to-body ratio.
- Processor: Octa-core Dimensity 6020 SoC with Mali-G57 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB/256GB of UFS2.2 internal storage, microSD card slot.
- Software: Android 13 with OriginOS 3.0
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP primary camera, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash.
- Front-facing camera: 8MP.
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 15W fast charging.
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, 4G VoLTE, 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, a 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, Beidou, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, OTG support, USB Type-C port.
- Dimensions And Weight: 164.06×76.17×8.07; 190 grams;