- Vivo has launched Vivo Y77t smartphone in China.
- The smartphone is equipped with MediaTek Dimensity 7020 SoC.
- Vivo might not launch the smartphone outside China.
Vivo has been launching various smartphones to continue gaining market share worldwide. The company recently dethroned Samsung with respect to market share in India. The Chinese OEM recently announced Vivo Y78+ (T1) smartphone in China for RMB 1,599 (approx. Rs 18,250). Vivo Y78+ (T1) features a 6.8-inch OLED display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 SoC, and more. Vivo has announced another smartphone in China under the Y77 series. The company has announced the Vivo Y77t with a price tag under RMB 1,500. Vivo equips the smartphone with a MediaTek chipset, LCD display, dual rear cameras, and more. Let’s glance at the pricing, availability, features, and specifications of the newly launched Y77t smartphone.
Vivo Y77t: Pricing, Availability
Vivo has launched the smartphone with an introductory price tag of RMB 1,399 (approx. Rs 16,000) for the base variant with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. The top-end variant with 12GB RAM and 256GB storage is priced at RMB 1,599 (approx. Rs 18,250).
The standard pricing of the smartphones will at RMB 1,499 (approx. Rs 17,150) and RMB 1,699 (approx. Rs 19,400). Vivo has announced that the smartphone will be available in Black, Blue, and Golden colour options. The smartphone will be available to purchase in China from August 17.
Vivo Y77t: Features, Specifications
Vivo equips the smartphone with a 6.64-inch IPS LCD display with a Full HD+ resolution. The smartphone is said to be a rebranded Vivo Y78 smartphone. Under the hood, Vivo Y77t features an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 7020 SoC, built on a 6nm process. The chipset has two Cortex-A78 cores clocked at 2.2GHz, and six Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2GHz. The chipset pairs with LPDDR4x RAM and UFS 2.2 storage.
The smartphone runs on Origin OS 3 based on Android 13 out of the box. In terms of optics, Vivo equips the smartphone with a dual rear camera setup. The Y77t smartphone has a camera cut-out similar to the recently launched Vivo smartphones with an integrated LED flash. The dual rear camera setup includes 50MP primary and 2MP depth sensors. The smartphone has a centred punch-hole cut-out with thick bezels on all sides. A 5000mAh battery with 44W fast charging support backs the Vivo Y77t.
- Display: 6.64-inch OLED display, Full HD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, Center Punch-hole cut-out, 96%NTSC color gamut
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 7020, IMG BXM-8-256 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.2 internal storage
- Software: OriginOS 3.0 based on Android 13
- Rear cameras: 50MP primary camera, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- Front camera: 8MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 44W fast charging support
- Others: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 164.06×76.17×7.98mm (Black), 8.07mm (Blue and Gold), 190 grams
- Connectivity: 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C