- The Vivo Y78+ (T1) comes with an OLED display that has a 120Hz refresh rate.
- The device features a 50MP primary camera with OIS support.
- It packs a 5,000mAh battery which has 44W fast charging support.
Vivo launched the Vivo Y78+ smartphone in China back in April. The Vivo Y78+ is a mid-range 5G device from Vivo that comes with a 6.78-inch Full HD+ display featuring a Snapdragon 695 SoC, 12GB of RAM, and a 50MP dual-camera setup. Now, the company has unveiled the T1 version of the same device. The newly launched Vivo Y78+ (T1) has an OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The device is powered by Qualcomm’s octa-core chipset which is accompanied by 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. It features a dual-camera setup and an 8MP selfie camera.
Vivo Y78+ (T1) Pricing, Availability
The Vivo Y78+ (T1) 8GB RAM model with 128GB of internal storage is listed on Vivo’s China website for CNY 1,599 (roughly Rs 18,200), whereas the 256GB storage variant costs CNY 1,799 (roughly Rs 20,500). The smartphone comes in Warm Sun Gold, Sky Blue and Moon Shadow Black colour options. The device however is listed as currently out of stock on Vivo’s website.
Vivo Y78+ (T1) Specifications, Features
The Vivo Y78+ (T1) comes with a 6.78-inch OLED display that has a Full HD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. The display panel has a 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut and a 105% NTSC colour gamut. It also has a punch-hole cutout at the centre which accommodates the selfie camera. Under the hood, the Y78+ (T1) is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 695 SoC which is paired with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
The smartphone packs a 5,000mAh battery which has 44W fast charging support. When it comes to imaging, the device features a dual-camera setup at the back. The camera module includes a 50MP primary camera and a 2MP portrait sensor. The primary 50MP sensor has OIS support. On the front side, the device has an 8MP selfie camera.
In terms of connectivity, the device has features such as a dual-SIM card slot, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, 5G, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS, a USB-C port, and a 3.5mm audio jack. The smartphone runs Android 13 out of the box with OriginOS 3.0 on top.
Vivo Y78+ (T1) Specifications
- Display: 6.78-inch OLED display, Full HD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, Punch-hole cutout.
- Processor: Qualcomm’s octa-core Snapdragon 695 SoC with Adreno 619 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128/256GB UFS 2.2 internal storage.
- Software: Android 13 with OriginOS 3.0.
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP primary camera, OIS, 2MP portrait sensor, LED flash.
- Front-facing camera: 8MP.
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS, a 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C port, 5G.
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 44W fast charging support.