- The Xiaomi 14 series was launched in China last week.
- The vanilla Xiaomi 14 is powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC and offers a 50MP triple rear camera.
- This phone runs on Xiaomiâs new HyperOS software.
The Xiaomi 14 series was launched in China last week. The series consists of two devices as of today, the Xiaomi 14 Proo and the Xiaomi 14. The top-of-the-line phone in the series, the Xiaomi 14 Ultra is expected to launch in the coming days as the device was spotted recently on the EEC certification site. Now, it looks like Xiaomi is planning to launch the Xiaomi 14 series phones outside of its home country.
The vanilla Xiaomi 14 has been spotted on the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) website in India, which hints to us that this phone could be launching in India soon. The Global variant of the phone has been listed on the BIS certification platform recently and here is what we know so far.
The Xiaomi 14 with the “23127PN0CG” model number has been spotted on the BIS certification website in India. The G at the end of the model number indicates that this is the Global variant of the phone. Usually, the Indian variants of Xiaomi phones come with “I” at the end. This listing confirms that Xiaomi is prepping to launch the Xiaomi 14 outside of China soon and India might be one of the first few markets to get the new flagship series.
In addition, the device has also been spotted on the IMDA certification site with the “23127PN0CG” model number, confirming that the device is all set to go global soon. As you can see, in the image below, the phone is listed on IMDA as “5G Mobile Phone with Bluetooth Wi-Fi and NFC”.
Apart from the listing of the model number, the site does not reveal much info about the device. The Xiaomi 14 Series also marks the start of HyperOS, which has replaced MIUI after 13 years. However, since the device is already launched in China, here is what the Xiaomi 14 brings to the table.
Xiaomi 14: Specifications
- Display: 6.36-inch LTPO OLED screen, 1.5K resolution 2670×1200, 120Hz refresh rate, 3000 nits brightness
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3
- RAM: 8GB/12GB/16GB LPDDR5X
- Storage: 256GB/512GB/1TB UFS 4.0
- Rear cameras: 50MP primary with OIS, 50MP ultrawide lens, 50MP telephoto lens with 3.2X optical zoom
- Front camera: 32MP
- Software: HyperOS based on Android 14
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, WiFi 7, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS, NFC, USB-C port
- Weight: 193 grams
- Battery: 4610mAh, 90W wired fast charging, 50W wireless charging
- Other Features: IP68 rating, in-display fingerprint scanner
- Weight: 193 grams