- Acer has launched Acer Nitro V 16 gaming laptop in the global market.
- The laptop sports a 16-inch display with a 165Hz refresh rate.
- AMD Ryzen 8040 series chipsets with Nvidia GeForce RTX 4060 GPU power the Acer laptop.
Acer has launched various laptops and TVs for the global markets, including US and Europe. The Chinese personal computing brand recently debuted the Acer G Series Google TV in India. The G series TVs are launched to target customers above the Rs 45,000 segment. Acer has announced the launch of Acer Nitro V 16 gaming laptop in various markets. The company equips the device with AMD Ryzen 8040 series processors. The India launch date has not been confirmed for now, though it could take place in first quarter of 2024.
The Nitro V 16 gaming laptop is the successor to the Acer Nitro V gaming laptop launched in September 2023 in India. Acer equipped the Nitro V gaming laptop with a 13th generation Intel Core i5 chipset with up to 16GB of RAM and 512GB of storage. The device also sports an RTX 4060 GPU with up to 6GB GDDR6 VRAM. Let’s glance at the pricing, availability, and specifications of the new AMD laptop from Acer.
Acer Nitro V 16 Gaming Laptop: Pricing, Availability
Acer has launched the Acer Nitro V 16 Gaming laptop with the model number ANV16-4 at USD 999.99 (approx. Rs 83,350) in theNorth Americanmarkets. The product will be available for purchase in North American markets starting in March 2024. The gaming laptop from Acer will debut in European markets for EUR 1199 (approx. Rs 1,08,000).
The device will go on sale in April 2024 in European markets. Acer reveals that the exact pricing and specifications may vary between different countries. Customers are expected to wait till the announcement from local Acer officials. Acer will also debut the laptop in India and other countries in the upcoming months. The Chinese company also offers one month of Xbox Game Pass.
Acer Nitro V 16 Gaming Laptop: Features, Specifications
Acer equips the Nitro V 16 Gaming laptop with a 16-inch IPS display with a 1200 x 800 or 1680 x 1050 pixels resolution. The company claims the device has a WQXGA or WUXGA display supporting a 165Hz refresh rate. Under the hood, the device features the latest AMD 8040 series chipsets with Ryzen AI technology.
The RTX 40 series GPU sports DLSS 3.5 technology to offer better performance and battery life. With smart battery optimizations and third-generation power management features (PMF), Acer achieves long battery life with the laptop. The NitroSense utility app can track the device’s performance and temperature.
- Display: 16-inch IPS LCD display, WQXGA or WUXGA display, 165Hz refresh rate, 16:10 aspect ratio, a 3ms response.
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 884SHS CPU, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: Up to 32GB DDR5 5600MHz RAM, Up to 2TB of PCIe Gen 4 SSD storage.
- Software: Windows 11.
- Other Features: 720p HD webcam, DTS X: Ultra, Acer PurifiedView, Acer PurifiedVoice 2.0, dual fan cooling system, Acer NitroSense utility app.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6E, one USB 4.0 Type C, two USB 3.0 ports, one HDMI, Bluetooth v5.1, 3.5mm audio jack, RJ-45 connector.