- Amazon’s iPhone 15 offer is only for new Airtel postpaid customers.
- The offer includes Amazon Pay cashback worth Rs 5,000.
- The iPhone 15 comes with new features like Dynamic Island, a 48MP camera, and a USB Type-C port.
If you’ve been on the fence about getting the new iPhone 15, Amazon and Airtel have a new offer that could make the deal a bit sweeter. As part of the latest offer, Amazon is giving new Airtel Postpaid customers benefits worth Rs 7000 when they purchase the iPhone 15 or the bigger iPhone 15 Plus. The offer is not valid on iPhone 15 Pro series. But what exactly are the benefits? Let’s take a closer look.
iPhone 15/iPhone 15 Plus Amazon and Airtel Postpaid Offer
Amazon India is offering benefits worth Rs 7,000 on the purchase of the iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus for new Airtel postpaid customers. Customers can either get a completely new Airtel postpaid connection or port their existing one to Airtel within 60 days of the purchase.
All eligible buyers will get benefits divided into two perks. The first one is Amazon Pay cashback worth Rs 5,000. It will be provided within 30 days of the postpaid connection activation. This will be in the form of an Amazon Pay gift card that can redeemed as Amazon Pay balance.
The second perk will be Airtel vouchers worth Rs 2,000. These will be 10 coupons of Rs 200 each credited to the Airtel Thanks application within 20 days of the connection activation. The user will need to avail Rs 399, Rs 499, Rs 599, Rs 999, Rs 1199, or Rs 1499 Airtel postpaid plan to become eligible. The coupons will be valid for 11 months from the day of credit and only one coupon can be used in a month.
This new Amazon iPhone 15 offer is available until December 30, 2023, or till the stocks last. Unfortunately, you cannot club this offer with any of the HDFC Bank offers available on Amazon India, so you will not get any bank or credit card discount or cashback.
Another thing to note is that this offer does not apply to corporate connections.
iPhone 15/iPhone 15 Plus Offer: What to keep in mind
Apple released the iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus in September, 2023 with the biggest upgrades in a long time. The iPhone 15 starts at Rs 79,900, while the iPhone 15 Plus starts at Rs 89,900 The new models come with Dynamic Island, impressive 48MP camera performance, a USB Type-C port, and better battery life to name a few improvements.
Apple’s reliable performance means they are an easy recommendation for anyone looking to upgrade their old iPhone–such as iPhone 11 or 12 or move to the iPhone world for the first time without breaking the bank on Pro models.
This Amazon offer is limited in the sense there is no instant discount or cashback, and you will get the benefits in the form of Amazon Pay and Airtel vouchers. Those who want bank related offers can also look at Apple’s own website, which has a Rs 5000 instant discount for HDFC Bank credit and debit card users.
iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus Specifications
- Display: 6.1/6.7-inch OLED display, 460ppi pixel density, Super Retina XDR display, 1000nits brightness, 2000 nits peak outdoor brightness, HDR, Ture Tone, Ceramic Shield protection.
- Processor: Apple A16 Bionic (based on 4nm), 5-core GPU, 16-core Neural engine
- Memory: 6GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Software: iOS 17
- Cameras: 48MP primary camera with OIS and 2x telephoto support, 12MP ultra-wide-angle camera, and True Tone flash
- Front Camera: 12MP selfie camera
- Charging: USB 2.0 Type-C and 15W MagSage wireless charging
- Security: FaceID
- Audio: Stereo speakers
- Others: IP68 rated
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (eSIM), 5G, WiFi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.3, NFC, Second-gen Ultra Wideband chip, GPS, and Glonas