- The ASUS Zenfone 10 will feature a 5.9-inch punch-hole display.
- The smartphone is confirmed to pack Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC.
- The device is expected to feature a 200MP primary camera with OIS support.
ASUS is prepping up for the launch of the new Zenfone series smartphone, the ASUS Zenfone 10. The device is confirmed to debut globally on June 29. Ahead of the launch, the company has been confirming several details of the device. The smartphone will be arriving with a 5.9-inch display and a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC. Furthermore, the device is also confirmed to offer wireless charging support. The renders of the phone were also leaked recently. The leaked renders disclosed that the Zenfone 10 will debut in five colour options. In a recent development now, the Zenfone 10 has received the Wi-Fi Alliance certification.
ASUS Zenfone 10 Recevies Wi-Fi Alliance Certification
The Wi-Fi Alliance certification reveals the model number of the device as ASUS_AI2302. Furthermore, the certification also confirms that the device will have 2.4GHz, 5GHz, and 6GHz Wi-Fi frequency band support. Additionally, the Wi-Fi Alliance certification reveals that the Zenfone 10 will boot Android 13 out of the box. As far as the specifications of the Zenfone 10 go, it is confirmed to feature a 5.9-inch display. The smartphone’s display is expected to offer a 120Hz refresh rate.
Powering the Zenfone 10 under the hood there will be Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC. The device is expected to ship with 16GB of RAM and 256GB/512GB of internal storage. In terms of the optics department, the device might boast a 200MP primary camera with OIS support. The device is also likely to have an IP67 rating for water and dust resistance.
The base Zenfone 10 model with 16GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage is expected to retail for $749 (roughly Rs 62,000). The past leak reveals that the device will be introduced in Black, Red, Blue, White, and Green colour options. As the launch of the phone inches closer, we shall get to learn more details about it.
ASUS Zenfone 10 Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 5.9-inch AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, punch-hole cutout, Gorilla Glass Victus protection, Full HD+ resolution.
- Processor: Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset.
- RAM And Storage: 16GB RAM, 256GB/512GB UFS 4.0 storage.
- Software: Android 13 with ASUS ZenUI 10.
- Rear-facing Camera: 200-megapixel primary with OIS, ultra-wide camera.
- Front-facing camera: 12MP
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IP68 rating, 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers.
- Connectivity: dual 4G VoLTE, 5G SA/NSA, Wi-Fi 802.11 6E, Bluetooth v5.3, GPS, QZSS, NavIC, USB Type-C port, NFC
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 67W fast charging.
- Colours: Black, Red, Blue, White, Green.