Bank of Baroda, which is also popularly known as BoB is one of India’s popular nationalized banking and financial services companies based out of Vadodara. It is India’s fourth-largest nationalised bank with over 132 million customers. Like most other modern-day banks, Bank of Baroda also offers a bunch of customer services, all of which can be accessed by using their net banking service, mobile app, missed call or SMS banking services.
Among all the services the bank offers, one of the most frequently used services is the balance check service. Bank of Baroda offers multiple ways to check the bank balance using services like missed calls, SMS, net banking, mobile app, and lastly using an ATM card. In this guide, we will take a look at all these methods and how to check the balance of the Bank of Baroda account. Bank of Baroda also allows you to check the balance of multiple accounts as well.
How to Check Bank of Baroda Balance via Missed Call Banking Service
This is one of the simplest ways to check an account balance without internet or an internet banking facility. All you need is a registered mobile number and you can get a Bank of Baroda bank balance instantly. This method is free of cost and works 24X7. This bank balance facility is available for Saving Bank (SB), Current Account (CA), Overdraft (OD) and Cash Credit (CC). Here is how to get the Bank of Baroda balance using missed call service.
- Dial 8468001111
- After two rings, the phone will automatically disconnect
- You will get your account balance via SMS instantly
On any given day, you can avail of this facility maximum of 3 times a day. Also, in case you need to get a mini statement, which consists of details of the last few transactions, you can give a missed call to 8468001122.
How to Register Phone Number with Bank of Baroda Account
In case your phone number is not registered to take advantage of this facility, here is how you can register your phone with the bank.
- Send an SMS to 9176612303/ 5616150
- Type “REG < Last 4 digit of account no.” e.g. REG 0811 to 9176612303 (Normal Charges) or to 5616150 (Premium Charges)
You can change your preferred account number at any point in time by sending an SMS to register another account number as the preferred account number. This is handy in case you have multiple accounts.
How to Check Bank of Baroda Balance via Internet Banking
- Visit Bank of Baroda Internet banking portal
- Click on “Retail User”, a new pop-up screen will appear
- Enter User ID, password and hit “Login”
- You will be taken to the home screen with dashboard
- Under the “Account Summary” tab, you will be able to see the current account balance of your Bank of Baroda account
In case you have multiple accounts, the balance of all those accounts will also be visible in the same section along with account number, account type, and branch.
How to Check Bank of Baroda Balance via Mobile Application
- Download bob World mobile banking app for Android or iOS
- Once installed, you need to register and get a User ID and password
- After securing your ID and password, you need to Login using the same credentials
- Tap on the “Login” button the app’s screen
- Tap on “My Account”
- Select account you want to check the balance
- Your account balance will be displayed
How to Check Bank of Baroda Balance via SMS
Again this works only if you have registered your mobile number and this method does not need an internet connection.
- Send an SMS to 8422009988
- Type “BAL < space> Last 4 digit of account number” (E.g. if account number is 17610400000811 type: BAL 0811 )
- You will get an SMS instantly with the remaining balance
How to Check Bank of Baroda Balance via Toll-Free Number
- Dial 1800 258 44 55/ 1800 102 44 55 from your phone
- Select your desired language
- Select the option to check the bank balance of your account
How to Check Bank of Baroda Balance via Debit Card using ATM Machine
- Insert your Bank of Baroda ATM card into the machine
- Enter your ATM pin
- Select the “Balance Enquiry” option
- Check the balance
- Remove the card and complete the transaction
How to Check Bank of Baroda Balance via UPI Apps
Customers can also check Bank of Baroda’s balance with different UPI applications. We have apps like Google Pay, BHIM, PhonePe, Paytm, and more that allows you to check the balance of your Bank of Baroda account using simple steps. So, if you have downloaded any UPI app on your phone, here’s how you can check it. In this article, we are taking the example of the BHIM application.
- Download and install the BHIM application on your Android or iOS device.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to sign up for the service and create a UPI PIN.
- Once done, go to the Profile section and click on the Bank of Baroda account.
- Click on Check balance, and the app will fetch you the latest balance of your Bank of Baroda account.
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, like our Facebook page